baby survive in a sentence
1) More babies were surviving their precarious first twelve months.
2) Yet the baby survived a successful operation and is alive today.
3) Only three of her babies have survived .
4) Birtukan's unborn baby fortunately survived the attack.
baby survive example sentences5) Wachenheim died, but the baby survived .
6) In episode 77, Adam learns that their baby has not survived .
7) babies who survive an early birth often face the risk of lifelong problems.
8) She was paralysed from the waist down, but the baby survived .
9) The baby survives and Priya decides to name her Amba.
10) The chances of a baby surviving if they are born now are very good.
11) Because more babies are surviving .
12) The chances of the baby surviving if it is born now are around 90%.
13) The baby survives and is sent to live with Carrie's parents in Montana.
14) Amazingly, the baby survived .
example sentences with baby15) Many babies survive at that age, some even earlier, after having to be born early.
16) Will the baby survive ?
17) Will the baby survive ?
18) Breast-fed babies usually survive better than artificially fed babies (see Chapter 7) (Beaver 1973).
19) Premature birth is still the leading cause of newborn death, and babies who survive may have lifelong health problems.
20) Nobody in the tank looks particularly voracious, and historically I've had more problems with overpopulation than with babies surviving .
21) Had her baby survived, he probably would have been severely underweight, his mental and physical growth stunted by malnutrition.
22) A couple babies survived as they were so fortunate to land on their heads, and so no vital parts were damaged.
23) In the Philippines, for example, couples who have lost a child have larger families than those whose babies all survived .
24) They retrieve the satellite and rescue a hysterical 60-year old man and a colicky baby who have survived the Andromeda outbreak.
25) My baby survived and with each day that passed, I watched Bimbo transform into a totally different person before my eyes.
26) When this done she went on the transport, she was murdered, and the baby survived her by a few weeks.
27) You'll have to read the book to know whether or not the baby survived, Emma and Caleb survived, Emma and Dan survived, and so on.
28) Even in our grandparent's generation, it was common to have only three or four from a dozen babies survive beyond the first year.
29) While this procedure gives hope for survival (about 50% of babies survive ) mothers must undergo a significant procedure, and the risk for preterm labor after fetal surgery is high.
30) But in the end, both parents and babies survive and before you know it, your baby will stop crying and figure out new and interesting ways to worry and challenge you.
31) If the baby survives, they will have to decide whether they want to keep the child, and here there is more time for consideration.
32) One said they would do nothing to help the baby survive which is in violation of the federal Born Alive Infant s Protection Act.
33) When Monica replaces Rose temporarily due to her tiredness, she is permantly on staff when Maggie gets angry with Rose after losing a mother in the delivery room and the baby survives .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baby survive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baby survive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baby survive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baby survive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baby survive.
20 examples of simple sentences of baby survive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baby survive
Compound Sentences with baby survive
Complex Sentences with baby survive
Compound-Complex Sentences with baby survive