battered baby in a sentence
1) They call them battered babies now, I don't think we did then.
2) And when you watch a person die And hear a battered baby cry, Then do you think that you can be All these things you ask of me?
3) And when you watch a person die, and hear a battered baby cry, then so you think that you can be all those things you ask of me?
4) She had been a battered baby, grew up in a succession of foster homes, and then married a man who regularly beat her up.
battered baby example sentences5) One of the most influential proponents of the disease model was Kempe, who coined the term 'battered baby syndrome' (Kempe et al, 1962).
6) Soon after the discovery of the 'battered baby syndrome' in the 1960s there seemed considerable optimism amongst health and welfare professionals that such efforts would be effective.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of battered baby
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of battered baby with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with battered baby
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word battered baby in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with battered baby.
20 examples of simple sentences of battered baby. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of battered baby
Compound Sentences with battered baby
Complex Sentences with battered baby
Compound-Complex Sentences with battered baby