baby carriage in a sentence
1) One of two baby carriages each 31⁄2 inches long.
2) Then comes Jenna pushing a baby carriage .
3) Chernobyl is still hotter than a Hiroshima baby carriage.
4) A young girl with a baby carriage ran through the pouring rain.
baby carriage example sentences5) Don't place a turned-on mobile phone in the baby carriage.
6) Look out for that baby carriage .
7) Men found them effeminate; women found them suggestive of a baby carriage.
8) baby carriage (with or without baby) would work as well.
9) Agnes Jensen is pregnant and eagerly wants a baby carriage they cannot afford.
10) I love all of them, especially the boots and the vintage baby carriage.
11) Note the baby carriage outside Domino's apt, then again at the toy store.
12) My gyn said "the uterus is just a baby carriage" and therefore not necessary.
13) People-friendly dogs like Parker are the equivalent to pushing around a baby in a baby carriage.
14) He decided to steal the part of the baby carriage each division of the huge factory made.
example sentences with baby15) Countless directors have made reference to the scene in the Odessa Steps with the baby carriage.
16) Here we put potted plants on a tray in a baby carriage for a winter indoor display.
17) Death raced downstairs and out the front door to look in the baby carriage under the cherry tree.
18) Most were young, but senior citizens and a mother pushing a baby carriage were spotted in the crowd.
19) Lee street is used by so many people, running jogging, even pushing baby carriages, Culver said.
20) Everywhere we walked people would stand and stare at that white baby carriage; in fact, it attracted crowds.
21) To replace the wheel, they experiment with a piece of wood, some roller skates, and baby carriage wheels.
22) Agnes comes home and finds a baby carriage in their hallway, bought and paid for by Herbert using his advance.
23) However, the next day a baby carriage's brakes slip, and it begins to roll down on its own.
24) When Leif was born, we had purchased a baby carriage, and this was a show piece even in Stockholm.
25) Although pets are prohibited at the Inn, Mrs. Sammons would bring her dog in under cover in a baby carriage.
26) In episode 28, "Reconstruction Blues", Max and Miriya are seen happily walking together while pushing a baby carriage.
27) Frozen but cooked food was on the tables, and baby carriages with bottles of frozen milk were outside in the snow.
How to use baby in a sentence28) Two women tore the nylons I was wearing - really good ones - another dragged a baby carriage across my ninety-dollar shoes.
29) We did have an old baby carriage with several steel pails in it which were filled with hot water for the laundry.
30) Dan's baby carriage is a decent idea, but a little dishonest, especially if your neighbors are also observing you.
31) Harlow specialized in such roles, and it would be hard to imagine her pushing a baby carriage down a tree-lined street.
32) Annie disregarded the remark and as she walked out of the side door pushing the baby carriage Bessie turned to her employer.
33) The fare for a piece of luggage, a dog not in a carrier or a baby carriage without a child is 16 CZK.
34) The scene with the baby carriage rolling out of control down the steps is a film class cliche -- much better is the look on the faces of the sailors when they find all the maggots in the hardtack.
35) You fall on the ramped part of the sidewalk at the corner which allows easy access for wheelchairs, baby carriages, etc. The adjoining property owner is an apartment house.
36) Plant a bathtub, a coal bucket, a baby carriage, coffee cans in the breakfast nook, wastepaper baskets in the family room.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baby carriage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baby carriage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baby carriage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baby carriage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baby carriage.
20 examples of simple sentences of baby carriage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baby carriage
Compound Sentences with baby carriage
Complex Sentences with baby carriage
Compound-Complex Sentences with baby carriage