anchor baby in a sentence
1) Also we need to stop anchor babies now .
2) And right behind Cruz is " anchor baby" Marco Rubio.
3) RedDev called him an anchor baby .
4) Gina, what on earth are you talking about with "anchor baby"?
anchor baby example sentences5) The bigger irony with Rubio is the " anchor baby" part of his background.
6) Can we say anchor baby ?
7) I had not idea that the 14th was not in fact concretely defined for anchor babies.
8) Any woman on Earth who can manage to get here and deliver can join the "anchor baby" club.
9) Logic and reason would say that anchor babies are not citizens by any logic, right, or sensible rationale.
10) The 14 th was NEVER straight forward about allowing anchor babies, in fact that is a loophole the liberals use.
11) In fact, by letting various muddled court rulings stand, Congress has contributed directly to the problem we have today with anchor babies .
12) It's equally obvious that anchor babies are not citizens - or it would be, if our leaders and decision-makers cared about the country rather than their own political agendas.
13) This has allowed the phenomenon of " anchor babies ", whereby illegal immigrants can magically give birth to an American citizen by virtue of their illegal acts.
14) Critics rail against "anchor babies," children of immigrants whom critics say were born in the United States in order to secure the parents' legal immigration status.
example sentences with baby15) These children are sometimes referred to as anchor babies by those opposed to this method of citizenship attained outside of the legal immigration process.
16) His manifesto also railed against "immigration pollution and anchor baby filth", leading commentators such as Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center to decry Lee as an "eco-fascist".
17) Those " tourist babies" cannot help mommy or daddy until they turn 21 which is a very long wait for anyone who wants to use them as "anchor babies".
18) Today the estimate in the news is 11 million but on top of that there are 4.5 million US citizen children ( anchor babies) with undocumented parents.
19) So the anchor baby isn't much of an anchor, especially since he cannot sponsor his parents until he is 21 years of age.
20) From 'illegals' to 'anchor babies,' media warp immigration debate
21) A federal law to "restate the true meaning of the 14th Amendment" and denial of automatic citizenship to "anchor babies" born to illegal aliens
22) $%s are working on 'updating' the 2nd amendment, why don't you do something that will actually help the country out and 'update' the 14th to disallow anchor babies?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anchor baby
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anchor baby with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anchor baby
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anchor baby in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anchor baby.
20 examples of simple sentences of anchor baby. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anchor baby
Compound Sentences with anchor baby
Complex Sentences with anchor baby
Compound-Complex Sentences with anchor baby