baby likely in a sentence
1) But older babies are also likely to experience night wakings.
2) During fussy moments, babies were less likely to eat.
3) Their babies were less likely to have low five-minute Apgar scores.
4) He says they don't think the baby is likely to die.
baby likely example sentences5) They have fewer babies, and their babies are more likely to be planned.
6) Breastfeeding prevents obesity . Formula-fed babies are more likely to be obese during adolescence.
7) The baby is more likely to be infected if the delivery takes a long time.
8) The healthier you are when pregnant, the healthier your baby is likely to be.
9) That way, the baby is likely to latch on and begin to breastfeed successfully.
10) The baby is most likely lying on a lamb skin and clothing that match the weather .
11) Many moms cite better health, some believing their fresh-air babies are less likely to catch colds.
12) Low-birthweight babies are more likely than babies with normal weight to have health problems as a newborn.
13) All of this said, some babies are more likely to crave interactivity and periods of stimulation.
14) In Britain, babies were more likely to be breast fed, public health and sanitation were more advanced.
example sentences with baby15) They found the larvae or coral babies are more likely to stay in the reef where they were spawned.
16) baby is likely to be very resourceful and use this as a means to move around the area.
17) Black Caribbean and Pakistani babies are twice as likely to die in their first year as Bangladeshi or White British babies.
18) When parents are more tuned into their baby's thoughts and feelings, babies are more likely to develop secure attachment relationships.
19) If no lesions are present, the baby is far less likely to become infected as it passes through the birth canal.
20) The baby is likely to grow up to be the 43 rd monarch of England in a line going back to 1066.
21) A fifteen-year-old girl having her first baby is twice as likely to live at the poverty level than a nineteen-year-old first-time mother.
22) By the end of pregnancy, the baby is likely to take a position that will be favorable for the coming journey.
23) Some newborns are much more upset by being undressed, handled, or put down, and these babies are more likely to develop colic (St James-Roberts et al 2003).
24) By 6 to 12 weeks old, babies are more likely to coo, smile, and move their hands when their parents make eye contact with them (Crown et al 2002).
25) In one study, 1-day-old babies were more likely to cry when they heard an audio tape of another newborn in distress.
26) In a study of moms who had consumed low levels of green beans during the months they were lactating, their babies were no more likely to accept pureed green beans than were formula-fed babies.
27) Your baby is now likely to pull herself up to a standing position and will begin to "cruise" from one piece of furniture to another.
28) Because of complications these babies are more likely to be born by caesarean than a baby that doesn't have a knot in their cord.
29) Women who breastfeed have a lower risk of getting breast and ovarian cancers, and their babies are less likely to develop numerous conditions from earaches to diabetes.
30) Breastfed babies are less likely to get sick and have a reduced risk of asthma, diabetes, childhood obesity, and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
31) However, your baby is likely to wake up during the session and that allows me to capture some images of your chile looking straight at the camera as well.
32) This is primarily due to the greater numbers of multiple birth babies who are more likely to be born early and weigh less.
33) Evidence suggests male babies are more likely to die in the womb than females - and pollution in parts of Scotland could be exacerbating this.
34) African-American babies are twice as likely as white infants to be premature, to have a low birth weight, and to die at birth, according to Save the Children.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baby likely
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baby likely with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baby likely
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baby likely in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baby likely.
20 examples of simple sentences of baby likely. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baby likely
Compound Sentences with baby likely
Complex Sentences with baby likely
Compound-Complex Sentences with baby likely