Expressions - Collocations of the word " attendee "
|1) Pat Bell will address the attendees after dinner at 7:15 pm.
2) Aurelio, addressed the attendees.
more address attendee sentences
|1) Some will allow attendees to publicly share their recent joys or concerns.
2) Recaps allow attendees to easily share your content with their audience.
more allow attendee sentences
|1) He asked attendees whether they are happy about the upcoming operation.
2) Then we asked the attendees to spend three days working together.
more ask attendee sentences
|1) It attracts roughly 50,000 attendees each year.
2) His funeral in Baton Rouge attracted numerous attendees.
more attract attendee sentences
|1) These options will facilitate access to proceedings content by conference attendees.
2) conference attendees also spent a full day lobbying members of congress.
more conference attendee sentences
|1) convention attendees will be eligible for a drawing by visiting all booths.
2) Gleek, their pet monkey, was available for convention attendees only.
more convention attendee sentences
|1) The event drew 45,000 attendees per day.
2) This meeting spans three days and draws approximately 2,500 attendees.
more draw attendee sentences
|1) The tour promoted eco-friendly green initiatives while educating attendees on ways to help the environment.
2) As having done many zero waste events, educating attendees on where to put there trash is very difficult.
more educate attendee sentences
|1) attendees are encouraged also to boil drinking water.
2) attendees are encouraged to ask the experts for great alternatives .
more attendee encourage sentences
|1) event attendees pledged $40,000 to the nonprofit.
2) Most sporting event attendees aren't families of four, either.
more event attendee sentences
|1) Approximately 800 attendees are expected for the luncheon .
2) The Parks Department originally expected about 300,000 attendees.
more attendee expect sentences
|1) Many fellow attendees across the globe have gone on to earn international honours.
2) As we took our seats we immediately began worshipping with our fellow attendees.
more fellow attendee sentences
|1) One festival attendee appreciated the sounds of home .
2) The Coalition complied and festival attendees have never been charged a fee to attend.
more festival attendee sentences
|1) Every attendee was given a free RaspberryPi .
2) We gave BlizzCon attendees this year first access to Cataclysm content.
more give attendee sentences
|1) We've enlisted the help from some killer designers to help the attendees.
2) A fund accounting course also helps an attendee stay up-to-date with state accounting rules.
more help attendee sentences
|1) The videos inform the attendees and non attendees while encouraging others to attend future events.
2) The chair is required to inform other attendees of any such recording at the beginning of the meeting.
more inform attendee sentences
|1) attendees are invited to bring their own lunches.
2) Event attendees are invited to visit and sample products from Denver's participating pot shops.
more attendee invite sentences
|1) Understand why other meeting attendees tend to perceive the latecomer unfavorably.
2) meetings, attendees and meeting records.
more meeting attendee sentences
|1) notable attendees include the abolitionist Theodore Weld.
2) Other notable attendees included Newt Gingrich and Nicole Kidman.
more notable attendee sentences
|1) The university has condemned the behavior of the block party attendees.
2) The whole event was recorded by a party attendee.
more party attendee sentences
|1) Tables provide attendees with space for spreading out materials and taking notes.
2) These events provide attendees with the opportunity for information-sharing on the training being conducted.
more provide attendee sentences
|1) We have gained a few new regular attendees as well.
2) regular attendees included Kevin Dillon and David Ritchie.
more regular attendee sentences
|1) session attendees will learn why this is no longer a challenge today .
2) In this session, attendees learned the main differences between three types of Mobile sites.
more session attendee sentences
|1) show attendees then raced against each other for prizes.
2) Trade show attendees like to pick up the free fliers from vendor booths.
more show attendee sentences
|1) Yes we do," he told attendees including Digital Spy .
2) attendees were not told that they were subject to this surveillance.
more tell attendee sentences
|1) Kerry and co. recently welcomed several attendees from a sci-fi convention being held locally.
2) Section Committee member David Bialik welcomed attendees and put out a call for nominations.
more welcome attendee sentences
|1) I was fortunate enough to have had phenomenal workshop attendees!
2) Rosenberg's work with workshop attendees demonstrates "the real thing.
more workshop attendee sentences
|1) The program format is designed to encourage interaction among attendees.
2) Ticket sales are limited to 500 attendees.
more attendee sentences
Expressions with the word attendee
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: