show attendee in a sentence
1) show attendees then raced against each other for prizes.
2) Trade show attendees like to pick up the free fliers from vendor booths.
3) There will be a big, pink wheel that show attendees may spin for money off cosmetics.
4) show attendees will see more than 130 exhibits representing all facets of the forest industry throughout North America.
show attendee example sentences5) Did you hear about the federal sting that resulted in mass arrests of SHOT show attendees last January?
6) Ultimately, your customers (your show attendees) want something they can take away from the show besides the CD.
7) A client in the petroleum industry wanted a tradeshow idea that tied into the industry but had an interactive twist by allowing show attendees to compete against one another.
8) The Indigo Hotel Miami Dadeland has traditionally been the hotel for out of town show attendees, and is located conveniently close to the gardens.
9) With trade show attendees ranging in all ages, exhibitors are taking note of which age demographics are doing what, and how to appeal to them all.
10) The 15-minute Tech Talks, open to all show attendees, begin at 10:30 a.m., Thursday, March 27, and extend through the final session scheduled for 12:30 p.m., Saturday, March 29.
11) show attendees will mark your program in their schedule for Monday March 4 at 10:30 a.m. We look forward to a standing room only crowd!
12) I have witnessed tears of joy from blind eyes as hands "see" my bronze horses; and watched as a two year old art show attendee repeatedly hugged and kissed my life-size fox.
13) Pam is visibly touched when, after many art show attendees dismiss her artwork, Michael is so impressed that he asks to buy her painting of their office building.
14) show attendees can meet Kelly, who will be in the Worldtrucker lounge at the Volvo Trucks booth, and available for photos and autographs.
example sentences with attendee15) The Digital Marketing show offered deep insight and solutions that helped enable show attendees to understand how the digital world can help deliver their marketing objectives .
16) All of the rooms for show attendees were on the first floor, so no need to haul things up and down the elevator!
17) According to the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), 76% of trade show attendees leave home already having decided which booths they want to visit.
18) We invite you to use the Twitter Wall to enhance your experience at the show and to connect with fellow home and housewares industry exhibitors and show attendees.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of show attendee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of show attendee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with show attendee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word show attendee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with show attendee.
20 examples of simple sentences of show attendee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of show attendee
Compound Sentences with show attendee
Complex Sentences with show attendee
Compound-Complex Sentences with show attendee