event attendee in a sentence
1) event attendees pledged $40,000 to the nonprofit.
2) Most sporting event attendees aren't families of four, either.
3) Some 3,126 attended, which is double the average number of online event attendees.
4) event attendees are invited to visit and sample products from Denver's participating pot shops.
event attendee example sentences5) An RSS feed will keep your school at top of mind for potential event attendees.
6) We also gave away awards to all of the leading call and event attendees from 2010.
7) This will allow event attendees to have extra space to place their notebooks and other materials.
8) event attendees confirmed that they regularly shared their learning from the CoP with other colleagues locally.
9) The wall showcases the U.S. Open social conversation by connecting the global audience and live event attendee .
10) During these free half-day events, attendees gather information about the current status and future of DAM.
11) In 2004, it became the first media brand to socially network its online readers and event attendees.
12) Staff will interact and engage with event attendees promoting the NY Rangers initiatives and the sport of hockey .
13) After the event, attendees climbed the steps to fill out a survey on problems and solutions in the schools.
14) He added that event attendees also drew lessons from evaluations of child marriage prevention programs worldwide to inform the regional plan.
example sentences with attendee15) event attendees also agreed that government initiatives to tighten regulations and advances corporate governance had contributed significantly the recent MSCI market upgrade.
16) Motivation and satisfaction of megabusiness event attendees the case of ITU Enstitüsü Dergisi, 3 (4):269-281.
17) An invitation email was sent to 18,431 Overhaul u0026 Maintenance, and MRO and PBL event attendees on March 6, 2008.
18) I started to wax poetic with event attendees who were so passionate about marketing, you couldn't help but get caught up in the energy.
19) On the day of the event, attendees arrive, check in and are greeted in an opening session where the organizers briefly explain the mechanics of how the day will proceed.
20) I find that hashtags are of great benefit to event attendees as well, who are able to follow various conference happenings simply by following the conference hashtag string.
21) The survey population involved was derived from the circulation list of Overhaul u0026 Maintenance, and global MRO and PBL event attendees containing email addresses.
22) The rise of the migratory virtual event attendee : Virtual attendees are migrating from the office to... everywhere, increasing virtual event reach as well as end-user convenience.
23) Lines formed outside the Speed Networking room, where event attendees rotated in two-minute intervals to get to know each other and get down to business before the gong sounded.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of event attendee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of event attendee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with event attendee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word event attendee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with event attendee.
20 examples of simple sentences of event attendee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of event attendee
Compound Sentences with event attendee
Complex Sentences with event attendee
Compound-Complex Sentences with event attendee