regular attendee in a sentence
1) We have gained a few new regular attendees as well.
2) regular attendees included Kevin Dillon and David Ritchie.
3) Adam is a regular attendee at Back To Basics.
4) Most of the younger lay disciples are relatives of regular, older attendees.
regular attendee example sentences5) Cardinale has been a regular attendee of the Academy Awards.
6) Among regular attendees of his court were Şeyh Galip, one of the greatest Ottoman poets.
7) From the reaction in my lounge, it is clear that one regular attendee will not attend again.
8) During this time, Crosby was a regular attendee of meetings taking place between NHLPA representatives and NHL owners.
9) Which makes it alright to be included in the repertoire, also, regular Silver Ghosts attendees apparently request it.
10) Seated on the far right side of the Club Ballroom, I was at a table with " regular attendees".
11) He was a regular attendee at the Society's meetings and contributed to the Society's journal, "Archaeologia".
12) Only about 8% of semi-regular attendees abstain from pre-marital sex, where as 21% of regular attendees abstain until marriage.
13) I remember being a regular attendee at the old Olympico and the new one is good when full but horrible when not.
14) Al Gore, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Bono, Paulo Coelho, and Tony Blair also are regular Davos attendees.
example sentences with attendee15) A twenty-five-year-old Ottawa potter and visual artist, who is not a regular attendee, said that she enjoys the utter enrichment she experiences at this liturgy.
16) We're also regular attendees of the UK's many excellent music festivals, including the Isle of Wight festival, Glastonbury, Creamfields, Leeds and Reading and plenty more.
17) Returning to certain fitness classes each week and becoming a regular attendee increases the results you'll get from the class and also builds relationships, Flanagan said.
18) He is recorded in a list of members as having completed his third degree and he is known to have been a very regular attendee of Lodge.
19) As regular attendees will know only too well, the calibre of speakers at Conference will inevitably generate insight, passion and controversy.
20) He is also a regular attendee of the UK's Oil and Gas Security committee, a forum for exchanging information on security matters that affect UK based Companies.
21) At 86 years old and in poor health, she probably will never become a regular attendee of the church, but she may come to other special events.
22) Major members of the media, such as editors from the Economist, NY Times, Newsweek, Washington Post, US News and World Report are regular attendees.
23) Jones left Saint Martin's in 1979, the same year that he became a regular attendee of London's "Blitz" nightclub in Covent Garden for New Romantics and fans of new wave music.
24) He fostered the open discussion of new ideas, particularly at his famous weekly dinners, the regular attendees of which became known as the "Johnson Circle".
25) After the war, he served as a deputy member of the Supreme Soviets of the Latvian Soviet Socialist Republic and Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic and was a regular attendee of the Party Congresses.
26) He was a regular attendee at Lord's throughout the remainder of his life, and by the time of his death in 1981, he was England's second oldest Test cricketer.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of regular attendee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of regular attendee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with regular attendee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word regular attendee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with regular attendee.
20 examples of simple sentences of regular attendee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of regular attendee
Compound Sentences with regular attendee
Complex Sentences with regular attendee
Compound-Complex Sentences with regular attendee