convention attendee in a sentence
1) convention attendees will be eligible for a drawing by visiting all booths.
2) Gleek, their pet monkey, was available for convention attendees only.
3) The speech was well received by the convention attendees, especially the Georgia delegates.
4) During this convention, we ask convention attendees to visit each exhibitor's booth.
convention attendee example sentences5) At some conventions, attendees carry real weapons or costume props that appear to be weapons.
6) convention attendees will have a choice of activities, depending on the time of year.
7) These are after-hours events for convention attendees who purchased tickets to experience and explore the park by themselves.
8) The city vies with Chicago and Las Vegas for hosting the most convention attendees in the United States.
9) In April 2005 Funimation Entertainment started a project calling for convention attendees to help them fold 1000 origami paper cranes.
10) In addition to the workshop, the Fairwood Writers host an afternoon social for workshop participants and curious convention attendees.
11) The ensemble of convention attendees also includes servants Riff Raff, his sister Magenta, and a groupie named Columbia.
12) Unlike most of the convention's attendees, Moore did not stay at the same hotel that was hosting the convention.
13) Many offer a discount to convention attendees just present this map and your ASI convention Badge when you place your order.
14) Wearing his Texas A u0026M Corps of Cadets uniform, Mims demonstrated his "electronic eyes" to the convention attendees.
example sentences with attendee15) Local Rotarian volunteers will be leading convention attendees in building a labyrinth out of the donated books, which will then be distributed to schools and hospitals to benefit the children.
16) He told the almost 2000 convention attendees that he rejected the principle that Quebec has the right to self-determination through unilateral separation from Canada.
17) According to city leaders, if 2 percent of downtown workers, and 2 percent of convention attendees, and 2 percent of Over-the-Rhine residents ride the streetcars it will meet that daily ridership.
18) Walker became an early favorite for the 2010 Republican Party endorsement for Wisconsin governor, winning straw polls of Wisconsin GOP convention attendees in 2007 and 2008.
19) The "Lightbearer" has been published since 1966 as a separate daily publication during Alpha Phi Omega National conventions, and distributed to convention attendees.
20) At the same time, six kiosks were activated at the Las Vegas convention Center allowing convention attendees to get boarding passes on their way to the airport.
21) Yep, convention attendees had the privilege to be the first ones to catch a glimpse of Vernon Wells' portrayal of The General.
22) And since one of the best things about Comic-Con is the free stuff, Focus Features will be giving out this awesome illustrated poster made exclusively for convention attendees.
23) An Exhibit Hall of over 650 vendors presenting the latest products from leaders in the music industry will be available to convention attendees.
24) Adult seminars and day programs for children and youth on Thursday and Friday are open only to those who have registered and paid as regular convention attendees.
25) NCTE convention attendees hear presentations from award-winning speakers, attend thought-provoking sessions, share best practices, and test the latest teaching materials.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of convention attendee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of convention attendee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with convention attendee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word convention attendee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with convention attendee.
20 examples of simple sentences of convention attendee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of convention attendee
Compound Sentences with convention attendee
Complex Sentences with convention attendee
Compound-Complex Sentences with convention attendee