Expressions - Collocations of the word " arrest "
|Police arrest||1) Police arrested those who refused to stop searching.|
2) Police ultimately arrested 288 demonstrators including Abernathy.
more Police arrest sentences
|activist arrest||1) The arrested activists were released within the next hours.|
2) He quickly became prominent for arresting several allegedly leftist activists .
more activist arrest sentences
|arbitrarily arrest||1) Political opponents of the government are often arrested arbitrarily .|
2) Political opponents of the regime are also arbitrarily arrested .
more arbitrarily arrest sentences
|arrest||1) Parliamentary leaders were put under house arrest .|
2) The woman was placed under house arrest .
more arrest sentences
|arrest a suspect||1) Police arrested a suspect in that case late Wednesday .|
2) Police arrested a suspect at her home in Surrey.
more arrest a suspect sentences
|arrest accuse||1) A further threat from police is being arrested and falsely accused .|
2) Anne was also arrested , accused of treasonous adultery and incest.
more arrest accuse sentences
|arrest again||1) He was briefly arrested again in 1962 for organising protests.|
2) He committed a string of further offences before being arrested again .
more arrest again sentences
|arrest attention||1) They not only arrest attention ; they often determine a girl's prospects.|
2) The old promise is simply so put as to arrest attention on the condition of its fulfilment.
more arrest attention sentences
|arrest charge||1) He was arrested and charged with attempted robbery.|
2) Our bozo has been arrested and charged with battery.
more arrest charge sentences
|arrest convict||1) The loyalist was arrested and later convicted for attempted murder.|
2) He was later arrested and convicted of supplying illegal drugs.
more arrest convict sentences
|arrest deport||1) The workers were either arrested or deported .|
2) Ja Lama was arrested and deported several times.
more arrest deport sentences
|arrest detain||1) Security forces lacking legal detention authority often arrested and detained individuals.|
2) Seven were arrested and detained for several hours.
more arrest detain sentences
|arrest execute||1) About twenty conspirators were arrested and executed .|
2) Robin is arrested and executed shortly after.
more arrest execute sentences
|arrest for||1) George was never arrested for domestic violence.|
2) One builder was arrested for selling site administration jobs.
more arrest for sentences
|arrest imprison||1) In 1920 he was arrested and imprisoned .|
2) They were arrested and imprisoned for participation.
more arrest imprison sentences
|arrest in connection with||1) A man is under arrest in connection with the.|
2) Three national servicemen were later arrested in connection with the raid.
more arrest in connection with sentences
|arrest interrogate||1) The group is arrested and interrogated separately.|
2) Abe was arrested and interrogated over eight sessions.
more arrest interrogate sentences
|arrest jail||1) Those who resisted repatriation were arrested and jailed .|
2) Michael is subsequently arrested and jailed for manslaughter.
more arrest jail sentences
|arrest of judgment||1) John Bayley now moved in arrest of judgment .|
2) Ratliff made post-trial motions for acquittal, arrest of judgment , and for a new trial.
more arrest of judgment sentences
|arrest on||1) Six others are arrested on related charges.|
2) The soldiers involved were arrested on criminal charges.
more arrest on sentences
|arrest on charges||1) They were arrested on charges of rioting .|
2) The three were arrested on charges of running a pyramid scheme.
more arrest on charges sentences
|arrest on suspicion of||1) He was later arrested on suspicion of attempted arson.|
2) He was arrested on suspicion of making criminal threats.
more arrest on suspicion of sentences
|arrest prosecute||1) How many drug dealers are we arresting and successfully prosecuting ?|
2) The engineer was subsequently caught, arrested and prosecuted .
more arrest prosecute sentences
|arrest record||1) Their arrest record follows them through life.|
2) Who cares what the arrest record says?
more arrest record sentences
|arrest send||1) Robert is eventually arrested and sent to prison.|
2) Robbie is arrested and sent to prison.
more arrest send sentences
|arrest sentence||1) Nikita is arrested and sentenced to death.|
2) He was later arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment.
more arrest sentence sentences
|arrest shortly||1) Two men were arrested shortly after the attack.|
2) The suspect was arrested shortly after the shooting .
more arrest shortly sentences
|arrest torture||1) Those suspected of opposing integration were often arrested and tortured .|
2) He was later arrested and tortured for three years.
more arrest torture sentences
|arrest twice||1) Watson had been arrested twice before his death .|
2) Wellstone was twice arrested during this period for civil disobedience.
more arrest twice sentences
|arrest warrant||1) arrest warrants have been issued against 18 policemen.|
2) An arrest warrant with bail was issued.
more arrest warrant sentences
|be under house arrest||1) He has pleaded not guilty and has been under house arrest .|
2) He is under house arrest from February 2011 until now.
more be under house arrest sentences
|briefly arrest||1) He was briefly arrested again in 1962 for organising protests.|
2) Nosaka was briefly arrested after he resurfaced, but quickly released.
more briefly arrest sentences
|cardiac arrest||1) The greatest risks were cardiac arrest and brain damage.|
2) Her cause of death was cardiac arrest .
more cardiac arrest sentences
|cardiopulmonary arrest||1) A 3-year-old boy is found to be in cardiopulmonary arrest .|
2) He died from cardiopulmonary arrest on October 24, 1991.
more cardiopulmonary arrest sentences
|circulatory arrest||1) In fact, in some advanced medical procedures, hypothermic circulatory arrest is deliberately induced.|
2) Experimentally, mild hyperthermia has been shown to exacerbate both functional and structural neurologic injury after deep hypothermic circulatory arrest .
more circulatory arrest sentences
|citizen arrest||1) See citizen's arrest and hue and cry.|
2) He went there and attempted a second citizen's arrest .
more citizen arrest sentences
|demonstrator arrest||1) Three hundred demonstrators were arrested and 112 police officers injured.|
2) During the year police occasionally arrested demonstrators .
more demonstrator arrest sentences
|developmental arrest||1) As mentioned earlier, Kohut assumes that a narcissistic personality suffers from developmental arrest .|
2) Each level also represents developmental tasks that must be properly met, or they might lead to developmental arrest .
more developmental arrest sentences
|fail to arrest||1) This is why the army failed to arrest any one.|
2) But these failed to arrest West Bengal's decline.
more fail to arrest sentences
|false arrest||1) Personal injury pertains to false arrest , detention or imprisonment.|
2) false arrests of this sort are common in the US.
more false arrest sentences
|falsely arrest||1) She refused and got Laura falsely arrested for stealing her watch.|
2) The pilot, Chris Tanner, is falsely arrested on murder charges.
more falsely arrest sentences
|heart arrest||1) I remember being surprised as I observed the full heart arrest taking place.|
2) I had no idea that this was the time Almine herself experienced pericardiac heart arrest , and death experience.
more heart arrest sentences
|home arrest||1) The client's home arrested my attention.|
2) In some cases those who were found guilty were given a choice between home arrest or jail.
more home arrest sentences
|house arrest||1) Parliamentary leaders were put under house arrest .|
2) The woman was placed under house arrest .
more house arrest sentences
|illegally arrest||1) Nevertheless, they illegally arrested and interrogated Lim.|
2) Li was illegally arrested , and sentenced to 16 years in prison on July 20, 1999.
more illegally arrest sentences
|immediately arrest||1) The perpetrator was arrested immediately after the incident.|
2) Birch was immediately arrested and tried on criminal charges.
more immediately arrest sentences
|individual arrest||1) Police estimated between 41 and 100 individuals were arrested .|
2) In practice very few individuals were arrested with a warrant.
more individual arrest sentences
|leader arrest||1) Police and special services arrested many opposition leaders .|
2) leaders were arrested , including prominent politicians.
more leader arrest sentences
|man arrest||1) The four arrested men were discharged without conviction.|
2) A man was arrested during the searches.
more man arrest sentences
|maturation arrest||1) maturation arrest is the hallmark of cancer.|
2) Pure histologic patterns of Sertoli cell-only and early maturation arrest were associated with a very poor likelihood of sperm detection (4-8%).
more maturation arrest sentences
|member arrest||1) Eleven members were arrested later that month.|
2) The group was investigated and more members arrested .
more member arrest sentences
|officer arrest||1) The four officers were arrested together with 11 civilians.|
2) He said those advancing on officers were arrested .
more officer arrest sentences
|people arrest||1) The 73 people arrested presumably did both.|
2) people were arrested without charge and disappeared without trial.
more people arrest sentences
|person arrest||1) One person was arrested and several students were issued administrative citations.|
2) arrest every person who visits a prostitute?
more person arrest sentences
|police arrest||1) He said he believes police arrested the wrong person.|
2) The police arrested hundreds of the protesters.
more police arrest sentences
|promptly arrest||1) He and the printer were promptly arrested .|
2) Afterwards, French forces promptly arrested those involved.
more promptly arrest sentences
|protester arrest||1) Over 600 protesters were arrested and thousands were injured.|
2) A security official said 200 protesters were arrested at both sites .
more protester arrest sentences
|reportedly arrest||1) Police also reportedly arrested prominent activist Yousif al-Mahafdha.|
2) On July 14, Israeli soldiers had reportedly arrested an armed man near the university.
more reportedly arrest sentences
|resisting arrest||1) He was subsequently charged with driving while intoxicated and resisting arrest .|
2) Charges for assault and resisting arrest were eventually dropped .
more resisting arrest sentences
|respiratory arrest||1) Death is usually caused by respiratory arrest .|
2) Death results from respiratory arrest and cardiac failure.
more respiratory arrest sentences
|sinus arrest||1) Results: A syncopal episode was observed during Holter monitoring in 4 dogs: 3 dogs had sinus rhythm and 1 dog had sinus arrest followed by escape rhythm.|
more sinus arrest sentences
|subsequently arrest||1) Michael is subsequently arrested and jailed for manslaughter.|
2) A number of the signatories were subsequently arrested .
more subsequently arrest sentences
|sudden cardiac arrest||1) With sudden cardiac arrest , every minute counts.|
2) He was dropped by a sudden cardiac arrest .
more sudden cardiac arrest sentences
|suspect arrest||1) Two suspects were arrested within the hour .|
2) Also, 14 suspects were arrested during raids.
more suspect arrest sentences
|under arrest||1) Alberto is placed under arrest and jailed.|
2) The police place the man under arrest .
more under arrest sentences
|warrant of arrest||1) A disappointed government had to scrap a further 800 warrants of arrest .|
2) Just give out tickets that could lead to warrants of arrest .
more warrant of arrest sentences
|wrongful arrest||1) His wrongful arrest would give ridiculous advantage to his partner .|
2) Foul play suspected, mistaken identity, a wrongful arrest !
more wrongful arrest sentences
|wrongfully arrest||1) Then an issue arose when we were wrongfully arrested .|
2) Casey is wrongfully arrested for a robbery that he did not commit.
more wrongfully arrest sentences
|wrongly arrest||1) Others say that many innocent drivers will be wrongly arrested .|
2) In fact scores of such cases where Muslim youth were wrongly arrested have come to light.
more wrongly arrest sentences
Expressions with the word arrest
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: