Expressions - Collocations of the word " antioxidant "
|antioxidant||1) Dietary antioxidants fail to increase maximum lifespan.|
2) Both types of exercises increased total antioxidants .
more antioxidant sentences
|antioxidant acid||1) As an antioxidant , alpha-lipoic acid helps to block such damage.|
2) Effects of 3-week oral treatment with the antioxidant thioctic acid (alpha-lipoic acid) in symptomatic diabetic polyneuropathy.
more antioxidant acid sentences
|antioxidant activity||1) These powerful phytonutrients offer significant antioxidant activity .|
2) Whether the effect was mediated by antioxidant activity was not examined.
more antioxidant activity sentences
|antioxidant capacity||1) This stress response indirectly improves the antioxidant capacity of the cell.|
2) Other tests measure the antioxidant capacity of a fraction.
more antioxidant capacity sentences
|antioxidant compound||1) And watermelon red rich in antioxidants , citrulline compound .|
2) Many of these herbs contain potent antioxidant compounds that provide significant protection against chronic diseases.
more antioxidant compound sentences
|antioxidant content||1) New research shows peanuts rival the antioxidant content of many fruits.|
2) A comparison of convenience teas showed significant antioxidant content in major brands.
more antioxidant content sentences
|antioxidant defense||1) Adjunctive vitamin E supplementation improved periodontal healing as well as antioxidant defense .|
2) Research shows that turmeric normalizes insulin and triglyceride levels and boosts antioxidant defenses .
more antioxidant defense sentences
|antioxidant effect||1) Evidence suggests that roasted coffee has a stronger antioxidant effect than green coffee.|
2) The antioxidant effect of selenium helps to maintain the normal activities of the reproductive organs.
more antioxidant effect sentences
|antioxidant enzyme||1) Protective endogenous antioxidant enzymes and exogenous dietary antioxidants helped to prevent oxidative damage.|
2) Because the antioxidant enzymes were inhibited, the amount of ROS in the wounds soared.
more antioxidant enzyme sentences
|antioxidant nutrient||1) Studies of isolated antioxidant nutrients have consistently disappointed .|
2) This placement establishes an obvious relationship between the claim and the list of antioxidant nutrients .
more antioxidant nutrient sentences
|antioxidant property||1) Chestnut extracts were evaluated through several biochemical assays showing evident antioxidant properties .|
2) Ginger has antioxidant properties and stimulates digestion and better circulation.
more antioxidant property sentences
|antioxidant protection||1) For general antioxidant protection : Take 100 mg twice a day.|
2) The high presence of those elements in Khorasan wheat increases antioxidant protection .
more antioxidant protection sentences
|antioxidant supplement||1) Some antioxidant supplements may promote disease and increase mortality in humans.|
2) A great antioxidant supplement for your pets well-being.
more antioxidant supplement sentences
|antioxidant supplementation||1) The evidence for benefits from antioxidant supplementation in vigorous exercise is mixed.|
2) Some studies indicated that antioxidant supplementation could work against the cardiovascular benefits of exercise.
more antioxidant supplementation sentences
|antioxidant therapy||1) The antioxidant therapy will undergo further testing before receiving FDA approval.|
2) antioxidant therapy to reduce production of reactive oxygen species and free radical damage.
more antioxidant therapy sentences
|antioxidant vitamin||1) The bran layer usually contains important antioxidants , B vitamins and fiber.|
2) These supplements are in addition to the antioxidant vitamins you normally take.
more antioxidant vitamin sentences
|dietary antioxidant||1) dietary antioxidants fail to increase maximum lifespan.|
2) Overall the risk of prostate cancer was unaffected by receiving dietary supplemental antioxidants .
more dietary antioxidant sentences
|polyphenol antioxidant||1) Pomegranate: Very good source of polyphenol antioxidants .|
2) In a similar manner, polyphenol antioxidants assist in preventing ROS damage by scavenging free radicals.
more polyphenol antioxidant sentences
|potent antioxidant||1) Green tea is full of potent antioxidants that help quell inflammation.|
2) Research shows that sesame seed oil is a potent antioxidant .
more potent antioxidant sentences
Expressions with the word antioxidant
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: