Expressions - Collocations of the word " anti "
|anti||1) I am anti divide & rule being reflected in survivor movements.|
2) How many horror stories occur under that anti septic rationale?
more anti sentences
|anti American||1) The anti-American sentiment that has unfolded here is astounding.|
2) The strikes have generated anti-American sentiment in both those countries .
more anti American sentences
|anti Nazi||1) The meme resurfaced in anti-Nazi propaganda later.|
2) This policy prevented a number of anti-Nazi films being produced.
more anti Nazi sentences
|anti Semite||1) Nobody is ever labeled an anti-Semite .|
2) The anti-Semites are enjoying this horrible publicity.
more anti Semite sentences
|anti Semitic||1) They even sometimes expressed anti-Semitic attitudes themselves.|
2) The speech was heavily criticized as being anti-Semitic .
more anti Semitic sentences
|anti Semitism||1) This is why anti-Semitism works.|
2) A small minority showed signs of anti-Semitism .
more anti Semitism sentences
|anti aircraft||1) A fourth was shot down by concentrated anti-aircraft fire.|
2) Merchant ships were still lightly armed with anti-aircraft weapons.
more anti aircraft sentences
|anti aircraft fire||1) A fourth was shot down by concentrated anti-aircraft fire .|
2) Poor weather and anti-aircraft fire made flying very dangerous.
more anti aircraft fire sentences
|anti alias||1) The Vue 5 image below was rendered using basically default User Settings and the anti-alias settings below.|
2) That 's two more data distortions, the mean and then sub sampling without a proper anti-alias filter.
more anti alias sentences
|anti allergic||1) Soy sauce is rich in lactic acid bacteria and of excellent anti-allergic potential.|
2) It also is an anti-inflammatory, an anti-allergic agent and reduces the actions of the immune system.
more anti allergic sentences
|anti apartheid||1) His record and tour were a highly consistent anti-apartheid message.|
2) SA anti-apartheid groups vow to step up struggle.
more anti apartheid sentences
|anti authority||1) The novel invokes anti-authority sentiments, often through violations of narrative conventions and integrity.|
2) It was an anti-White, anti-authority diatribe.
more anti authority sentences
|anti bourgeois||1) An anti-bourgeois exhibition was opened on 29 November 1937.|
2) The Romanian Iron Guard espoused anti-capitalist, anti-banking and anti-bourgeois rhetoric.
more anti bourgeois sentences
|anti choice||1) This is the face of the anti-choice movement .|
2) It shouldn't be led by a man who is vehemently anti-choice .
more anti choice sentences
|anti depressant||1) Losing weight while on anti-depressants is extremely hard.|
2) anti-depressants may be required to ease anxiety.
more anti depressant sentences
|anti dumping||1) We still never hear Ministers support the anti-dumping case.|
2) Imposing a country wide anti-dumping tariff is unprecedented and unfounded .
more anti dumping sentences
|anti fungal||1) Some patients with severe symptoms may warrant anti-fungal therapy.|
2) Patients are typically treated with strong anti-fungal medications .
more anti fungal sentences
|anti globalization||1) The controversy has helped spark the anti-globalization movement.|
2) Several influential critical works have inspired the anti-globalization movement.
more anti globalization sentences
|anti hero||1) The anti-hero met his expected doom in each case.|
2) His character has been portrayed as an anti-hero .
more anti hero sentences
|anti id||1) To keep up-to-date, join an anti-id cards discussion list .|
2) I am aware of the many anti-id Catholics .
more anti id sentences
|anti imperialist||1) Other anti-imperialists opposed annexation on racist grounds.|
2) Cleveland was an anti-imperialist and was strongly against annexation.
more anti imperialist sentences
|anti infective||1) Infectious causes require the use of an anti-infective agent.|
2) When infection attacks the body, anti-infective drugs can suppress the infection.
more anti infective sentences
|anti inflammatory||1) It is a natural anti inflammatory agent.|
2) Tart cherries have natural anti inflammatory properties.
more anti inflammatory sentences
|anti inflation||1) The anti-inflation programmes failed because they hardly cut government spending.|
2) The anti-inflation programme focussed on controlling nominal wages and salaries.
more anti inflation sentences
|anti inflationary||1) Speaker after speaker endorsed the anti-inflationary weapon of high interest rates.|
2) The anti-inflationary measures reduced consumer demand and totally dried up commercial credit.
more anti inflationary sentences
|anti intellectual||1) We live in a pretty much anti-intellectual pop culture.|
2) That anti-intellectual racist only responds to hate filled comments .
more anti intellectual sentences
|anti knock||1) Tetra-ethyl lead is used as an anti-knock additive for aviation fuel in piston-driven aircraft.|
2) A performance rating of gasoline; the higher the octane number, the greater the anti-knock quality of the gasoline.
more anti knock sentences
|anti lock||1) The rear disc brakes were fitted with anti-lock pressure regulators.|
2) Wheel speed sensors are used in anti-lock braking systems.
more anti lock sentences
|anti nuclear||1) These articles encouraged anti-nuclear medical movements world wide.|
2) This has been called the biggest ever anti-nuclear demonstration .
more anti nuclear sentences
|anti roman||1) Octavian summoned the Senate and accused Antony of anti-roman sentiments.|
2) The Costoboci also joined the anti-roman coalition.
more anti roman sentences
|anti skid||1) An integral anti-skid system in installed to affect maximum braking efficiency.|
2) The hydraulic brakes have an automatic anti-skid system.
more anti skid sentences
|anti social||1) The level of anti-social crime fell dramatically.|
2) The move was designed to reduce anti-social behaviour.
more anti social sentences
|anti spam||1) Or some fake address entered as anti-spam measure.|
2) In 2006, an anti-spam initiative was launched.
more anti spam sentences
|anti tank||1) Victor anti-tank regiment was formed in 1995.|
2) The divisional headquarters included an anti-tank platoon.
more anti tank sentences
|anti vaccine||1) What arguments did the anti-vaccine side emphasize?|
2) What do you think started the anti-vaccine movement?
more anti vaccine sentences
|anti virus||1) anti-virus software is another example of simple endpoint security.|
2) anti-virus software alone is not enough .
more anti virus sentences
|anti virus software||1) The virus did not require buying a whole bunch of anti virus software .|
2) For removal of spyware Trojan, usual anti virus software are not always effective.
more anti virus software sentences
Expressions with the word anti
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: