Expressions - Collocations of the word " antibiotic "
|IV antibiotic||1) Some bacteria require specific oral antibiotics, some need specific IV antibiotics .|
2) Getting IV antibiotics is way better than getting them by pill.
more IV antibiotic sentences
|administer antibiotic||1) Treatment consists of improving living conditions while administering a systemic antibiotic .|
2) Treatment is only possible using systemic antibiotics administered by a veterinarian surgeon.
more administer antibiotic sentences
|aminoglycoside antibiotic||1) Another important concern with aminoglycoside antibiotics is nephrotoxicity, that is kidney damage.|
2) The aadA gene confers resistance to aminoglycoside antibiotics such as spectinomycin and streptomycin.
more aminoglycoside antibiotic sentences
|antibiotic||1) Oral miscarriage acne resorts might include antibiotics .|
2) More serious cases require specific antibiotic treatment.
more antibiotic sentences
|antibiotic drug||1) The first clinically useful antibiotic drug was penicillin.|
2) Linezolid is an antibiotic drug with weak MAO inhibiting activity.
more antibiotic drug sentences
|antibiotic drugs||1) These discoveries have led to the rational design of new antibiotic drugs .|
2) antibiotic drugs are used to treat bacterial, not viral, infections.
more antibiotic drugs sentences
|antibiotic for||1) Most doctors recommend antibiotics for patients suffering from sinus infections.|
2) People are put on antibiotics for months.
more antibiotic for sentences
|antibiotic prophylaxis||1) Placement of regenerative membranes may benefit from antibiotic prophylaxis .|
2) antibiotic prophylaxis is used before an incision.
more antibiotic prophylaxis sentences
|antibiotic recommend||1) Most doctors recommend antibiotics for patients suffering from sinus infections.|
2) antibiotics are not recommended for most cases.
more antibiotic recommend sentences
|antibiotic resistance||1) Commonly used marker genes code for antibiotic resistance .|
2) There is evidence that naturally occurring antibiotic resistance is common.
more antibiotic resistance sentences
|antibiotic resistant||1) Who is responsible for antibiotic resistant bacteria?|
2) But antibiotic resistant bacteria became more and more common .
more antibiotic resistant sentences
|antibiotic sensitivity test||1) Students also learn how to apply antibiotic sensitivity tests effectively.|
2) This suggests that classical antibiotic sensitivity test is not accurate, but need to be supplemented with other methods to be applied in a clinical laboratory.
more antibiotic sensitivity test sentences
|antibiotic therapy||1) In acutely infected patients, vigorous systemic antibiotic therapy is indicated.|
2) Most doctors do not recommend continuing antibiotic therapy beyond 30 days.
more antibiotic therapy sentences
|antibiotic use||1) used properly, antibiotics can save lives.|
2) In developing countries, antibiotics also are often used inappropriately.
more antibiotic use sentences
|antitumor antibiotic||1) It belongs to the families of drugs called antitumor antibiotics and topoisomerase inhibitors.|
2) Kedarcidin, a new chromoprotein antitumor antibiotic .
more antitumor antibiotic sentences
|beta antibiotic||1) Both CA-MRSA and HA-MRSA are resistant to traditional anti-staphylococcal beta-lactam antibiotics , such as cephalexin.|
2) Beta-lactam -- Green tea may increase the effectiveness of beta-lactam antibiotics by making bacteria less resistant to treatment.
more beta antibiotic sentences
|broad antibiotic||1) Broad-spectrum antibiotics are often prescribed to manage secondary infections.|
2) Fluoroquinolones are a commonly used family of broad-spectrum antibiotics .
more broad antibiotic sentences
|broad spectrum antibiotic||1) It is a powerful broad spectrum antibiotic .|
2) Consider a broad spectrum antibiotic if this seems to be worsening at all.
more broad spectrum antibiotic sentences
|contain antibiotic||1) The spacer contains antibiotics within it to help fight the infection.|
2) Importing countries have repeatedly placed import bans on shrimp containing various antibiotics .
more contain antibiotic sentences
|course of antibiotic||1) These are each very serious conditions requiring long courses of antibiotics .|
2) Many contagious illnesses require a course of antibiotics .
more course of antibiotic sentences
|develop antibiotic||1) Therefore, stronger antibiotics are developed . and the cycle continues.|
2) More action to develop new antibiotics and their alternatives.
more develop antibiotic sentences
|dose of antibiotic||1) He is on a high dose of antibiotics .|
2) One effective cure for animals is a dose of antibiotic nasal cream.
more dose of antibiotic sentences
|effective antibiotic||1) This can lead to some highly effective antibiotics becoming ineffective.|
2) Without effective antibiotics , there's no complicated surgery possible.
more effective antibiotic sentences
|give antibiotic||1) Many animals raised for consumption are given antibiotics .|
2) He was given antibiotics and sent home.
more give antibiotic sentences
|given antibiotic||1) Many animals raised for consumption are given antibiotics .|
2) He was given antibiotics and sent home.
more given antibiotic sentences
|intravenous antibiotic||1) In rare cases, patients with arthritis may need intravenous antibiotics .|
2) Patients with severe pneumonia usually need intravenous antibiotics in the hospital.
more intravenous antibiotic sentences
|macrolide antibiotic||1) An oral macrolide antibiotic was administered because we suspected an atypical pneumonia.|
2) PREGNANCY: BUY CARISOPRODOL is a macrolide antibiotic .
more macrolide antibiotic sentences
|narrow spectrum antibiotic||1) Metronidazole is a narrow spectrum antibiotic with activity against primarily anaerobic organisms, particularly bacteria and protozoa.|
more narrow spectrum antibiotic sentences
|need antibiotic||1) You may receive pain medications and antibiotics as needed .|
2) In rare cases, patients with arthritis may need intravenous antibiotics .
more need antibiotic sentences
|on antibiotic||1) People are put on antibiotics for months.|
2) He was quite poorly and is on antibiotics .
more on antibiotic sentences
|oral antibiotic||1) In these cases oral antibiotics should be prescribed.|
2) Rarely, further treatments including oral antibiotics may be required.
more oral antibiotic sentences
|overuse antibiotic||1) Just because doctors overuse antibiotics does not justify abandoning them altogether .|
more overuse antibiotic sentences
|prescribe antibiotic||1) An antibiotic is occasionally prescribed to prevent infection.|
2) Why are your doctors prescribing antibiotics for viral infections?
more prescribe antibiotic sentences
|prescribed antibiotic||1) You'll need medically prescribed antibiotics , possibly.|
2) He said I had an inner ear infection and prescribed antibiotics .
more prescribed antibiotic sentences
|produce antibiotic||1) Gentamicin and Streptomycin are brands that produce such antibiotics .|
2) They produce antibiotics known as bacteriocins that are poisonous to their own species.
more produce antibiotic sentences
|prophylactic antibiotic||1) prophylactic antibiotics are given, usually for 4 weeks.|
2) No prophylactic antibiotics are added to the ration.
more prophylactic antibiotic sentences
|put on antibiotic||1) People are put on antibiotics for months.|
2) I was put on antibiotics for one week 10 days after suffering.
more put on antibiotic sentences
|receive antibiotic||1) People who received antibiotics within previous 90 days.|
2) Most surgical patients receive systemic antibiotics to prevent infection.
more receive antibiotic sentences
|require antibiotic||1) Some patients require antibiotics before the procedure.|
2) The respiratory infection may require antibiotics from a vet.
more require antibiotic sentences
|spectrum antibiotic||1) It is a powerful broad spectrum antibiotic .|
2) Humour is like a broad spectrum soul antibiotic .
more spectrum antibiotic sentences
|systemic antibiotic||1) Most surgical patients receive systemic antibiotics to prevent infection.|
2) Treatment consists of improving living conditions while administering a systemic antibiotic .
more systemic antibiotic sentences
|take antibiotic||1) There are many benefits to not taking antibiotics unless absolutely necessary.|
2) Severe reactions may result from taking these antibiotics .
more take antibiotic sentences
|topical antibiotic||1) topical antibiotics in chronic sickle cell leg ulcers.|
2) topical antibiotics are used continually to prevent infection.
more topical antibiotic sentences
|treat her with antibiotic||1) The Clough Center called yesterday to say they thought she had a UTI and were treating her with antibiotics , so perhaps that was part of it.|
2) Typically, if a patient comes into the emergency room in labor and you don't know if she carries GBS, you have to treat her with antibiotics , Faro said.
more treat her with antibiotic sentences
Expressions with the word antibiotic
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: