Expressions - Collocations of the word " antibody "
|antibody||1) They directly kill bad cells without using antibodies .|
2) Usually antibodies are targeted against specific protein structures .
more antibody sentences
|antibody bind||1) These antibodies bind to molecules specific to cancer cells.|
2) These antibodies bind to cells that contain histamine .
more antibody bind sentences
|antibody concentration||1) antibody concentrations were assayed by indirect ELISA.|
2) In this series antigliadin antibody concentrations were abnormal in 13, thus supporting the diagnosis.
more antibody concentration sentences
|antibody drug||1) Monoclonal antibody drugs are not exempt either.|
2) Technology developed by CAT was used to create adalimumab, the first fully human antibody blockbuster drug .
more antibody drug sentences
|antibody fragment||1) We have made retrovirus particles displaying a functional antibody fragment .|
2) Most attempts to limit tropism have used chimeric envelope proteins bearing antibody fragments .
more antibody fragment sentences
|antibody level||1) This test measures the protective antibody level against rabies.|
2) A gluten free diet is also shown to lower antibody levels .
more antibody level sentences
|antibody molecule||1) Y-shaped structure of an antibody molecule .|
2) Edelman's Nobel Prize-winning research concerned discovery of the structure of antibody molecules .
more antibody molecule sentences
|antibody production||1) Delayed antibody production and intermittent shedding in feces compound diagnostic difficulties.|
2) Many methodologies exist for polyclonal antibody production in laboratory animals.
more antibody production sentences
|antibody response||1) Virtually all microbes can trigger an antibody response .|
2) Vitamin E also helps to improve the antibody responses .
more antibody response sentences
|antibody test||1) Also an antibody level test was developed *16.|
2) For most patients, standard blood antibody tests are preferred.
more antibody test sentences
|antibody testing||1) Guidelines for antibody testing are still being developed.|
2) Diagnosis of infection using antibody testing is a well-established technique in medicine.
more antibody testing sentences
|antibody therapy||1) Most of the currently used antibodies therapies fall into this category.|
2) The addition of antibody therapy has raised survival rates for high-risk disease significantly.
more antibody therapy sentences
Expressions with the word antibody
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: