Expressions - Collocations of the word " anticipated "
|anticipated||1) At least another forty volumes are anticipated .|
2) The anticipated release date is summer 2013.
more anticipated sentences
|anticipated cost||1) The anticipated costs would likely run into the billions quickly.|
2) There is no anticipated cost to individuals affected by the proposal.
more anticipated cost sentences
|anticipated date||1) The anticipated release date is summer 2013.|
2) The anticipated release date is December 2013.
more anticipated date sentences
|anticipated demand||1) To meet anticipated customer demand with large fluctuations.|
2) These figures represent the anticipated demand on each system.
more anticipated demand sentences
|anticipated duration||1) The date the services will begin and their anticipated duration .|
2) It usually has an anticipated duration , anticipated cost, and expected resource requirements.
more anticipated duration sentences
|anticipated effect||1) Despite the anticipated effects , Beijing experienced only light rainfall.|
2) Sometimes the anticipated effects of such rulings are greater than what actually materializes.
more anticipated effect sentences
|anticipated expenditure||1) A yawning gap was forecast between anticipated social expenditures and resources.|
2) The anticipated expenditures required to maintain, renovate, or modernize the properties.
more anticipated expenditure sentences
|anticipated growth||1) Despite our anticipated production growth , we remain highly leveraged.|
2) Urban development area must accommodate 10 to 20 years of anticipated growth within such area.
more anticipated growth sentences
|anticipated impact||1) There is no anticipated impact on local employment.|
2) What would be the anticipated impact of the close-out requirement as proposed?
more anticipated impact sentences
|anticipated increase||1) This should help reduce anticipated increases in premiums and give consumers more choice.|
2) Contacts attribute some of the strength to anticipated increases in mortgage interest rates.
more anticipated increase sentences
|anticipated invasion||1) D'Estaing instead headed north, and the anticipated invasion never materialised.|
2) The aim of the mission was to counteract the anticipated French invasion of Portugal.
more anticipated invasion sentences
|anticipated loss||1) Howard had anticipated losses well before they reached the river.|
2) Of particular concern is an anticipated loss of coder productivity.
more anticipated loss sentences
|anticipated outcome||1) The answers would both match anticipated outcomes -and surprise us.|
2) What are the anticipated outcomes of the experiments?
more anticipated outcome sentences
|anticipated profit||1) Saudi Courts also preclude consequential damages based on anticipated profits .|
2) Only use it if the anticipated profits are worth the cost.
more anticipated profit sentences
|anticipated revenue||1) We're budgeting for anticipated revenue .|
2) Its reversal caused McGill, for example, to lose $6 million in anticipated revenues .
more anticipated revenue sentences
|anticipated saving||1) ThinkLite under-projected the anticipated savings so that the early users were pleasantly surprised.|
2) As anticipated , enormous savings accrued from the reduction in personnel turnover due to longer enlistments.
more anticipated saving sentences
|be eagerly anticipated||1) The annual holiday in Cornwall was eagerly anticipated for months.|
2) A DVD release was eagerly anticipated by fans of the show.
more be eagerly anticipated sentences
|be highly anticipated||1) The figure skating competition was highly anticipated .|
2) The next drilling results are highly anticipated .
more be highly anticipated sentences
|be hotly anticipated||1) Wu-Tang Forever (1997) After all the hit solo LPs, this release was hotly anticipated .|
2) As discussed yesterday, the HSBC flash PMI for China was hotly anticipated , with the market dreading a poor result.
more be hotly anticipated sentences
|be keenly anticipated||1) The ASC freshwater trout standard is keenly anticipated by the market .|
2) The match was keenly anticipated as one of the most important matches the Premier League's 20-year history.
more be keenly anticipated sentences
|highly anticipated||1) Games between Collingwood and Geelong have become highly anticipated since 2007.|
2) The highly anticipated series began March 19 at Alex Box Stadium.
more highly anticipated sentences
|long anticipated||1) We finally booked our long anticipated flight.|
2) The Academy also opened its long anticipated sports facilities.
more long anticipated sentences
|much anticipated||1) The much anticipated rise in mortgage lending rates has.|
2) The much anticipated bout proved to be hugely entertaining.
more much anticipated sentences
|widely anticipated||1) The change made by John Smith had been widely anticipated .|
2) Nevertheless, each new Dragon Quest launch is widely anticipated .
more widely anticipated sentences
Expressions with the word anticipated
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: