Expressions - Collocations of the word " allocation "
|affect allocation||1) Census data affects state electoral clout; it also affects budgetary allocations .|
2) Issues such as these also are affecting the allocation of combination therapies.
more affect allocation sentences
|allocation||1) They routinely jerk around child custody allocations without justification.|
2) Another cost allocation base commonly used is modified total direct costs.
more allocation sentences
|allocation base||1) Another cost allocation base commonly used is modified total direct costs.|
2) Divide each facilities capital cost of money pool by the appropriate allocation base .
more allocation base sentences
|allocation decision||1) Performance measures still impact only slightly on resource allocation decisions '.|
2) allocation decisions are different when there is perceived surplus.
more allocation decision sentences
|allocation formula||1) The allocation formula operates as follows.|
2) The ex-militants rejected the allocation formula .
more allocation formula sentences
|allocation function||1) The allocation function assigns transportation capability against planned transportation tasks.|
2) The second example was related to memory allocation functions , also released under the BSD License.
more allocation function sentences
|allocation letter||1) We will update this page as soon as we begin mailing credit allocation letters .|
2) The credit allocation letter will state the amount they can claim listed by tax year.
more allocation letter sentences
|allocation mechanism||1) This allocation mechanism also minimizes startup and operational costs of the .BEAUTY gTLD.|
2) Many different implementations of the actual memory allocation mechanism , used by __CODE__, are available.
more allocation mechanism sentences
|allocation method||1) Some surplus allocation methods select a random vote sample.|
2) The order allocation method must be fair and equitable.
more allocation method sentences
|allocation money||1) Portland then traded the newly acquired No. 11 pick to Houston Dynamo in exchange for allocation money .|
2) There is salary cap space and allocation money to spend , not to mention some talent available to move.
more allocation money sentences
|allocation of||1) What is the allocation of funding between jurisdictions?|
2) Fund managers allocation of the total fund size.
more allocation of sentences
|allocation of funding||1) What is the allocation of funding between jurisdictions?|
2) They don't believe there is a fair allocation of funding .
more allocation of funding sentences
|allocation of resources||1) The second one was allocation of resources .|
2) The allocation of resources must be based on social needs.
more allocation of resources sentences
|allocation of responsibility||1) A closely related literature focuses on the institutional allocation of responsibility .|
2) It is simply an allocation of responsibility to a local government unit.
more allocation of responsibility sentences
|allocation of shares||1) The vital dates are: December 11 - allocation of shares to be announced by 5pm.|
more allocation of shares sentences
|allocation plan||1) Governmental agency costs should be included in the applicable cost allocation plan .|
2) Does the allocation plan ensure that learners' holidays are known well in advance?
more allocation plan sentences
|allocation policy||1) The allocation policy is apparently the result of production difficulties.|
2) An insensitive allocation policy could only frustrate their efforts.
more allocation policy sentences
|allocation process||1) Answer lies in the allocation process .|
2) The radio spectrum is a finite resource creating the need for an effective allocation process .
more allocation process sentences
|allocation rule||1) Conceptually, the allocation rules seem important.|
2) It also repeals the financial institution rule to interest allocation rules .
more allocation rule sentences
|allocation scam||1) This was the 12 th FIR filed by the CBI in the coal allocation scam .|
2) Opposition demanded his resignation for his alleged role in 2G spectrum scam and Indian coal allocation scam .
more allocation scam sentences
|allocation scheme||1) Strong edge coloring has applications in channel allocation schemes for wireless networks.|
2) How many different instructions can be specified under each of the allocation schemes ?
more allocation scheme sentences
|allocation strategy||1) GMO embarks on first asset allocation strategy .|
2) Asset allocation strategies , therefore, depend largely on investors' risk tolerance.
more allocation strategy sentences
|allocation system||1) The allocation system should aim at simplicity and legal certainty.|
2) Secondary One students are allocated by the Secondary School Place allocation system .
more allocation system sentences
|allocation table||1) This table is called a variable-tail allocation table (VAT).|
2) Please reference the allocation table below for the lower and upper limits for each peer group.
more allocation table sentences
|allocation unit||1) The file system block size represents the minimum allocation unit .|
2) The stripes are equal in size to the effective allocation unit .
more allocation unit sentences
|announce allocation||1) The initial election broadcasting allocation was announced on 6 June 2014.|
2) The state has announced allocations to school districts around Colorado.
more announce allocation sentences
|approve allocation||1) The allocation was eventually approved by both Congress and Eisenhower a few weeks later.|
2) The allocations are approved at the Operations Working Group meeting prior to the Call.
more approve allocation sentences
|asset allocation||1) asset allocation is roughly equally split between shares and bonds .|
2) That breakdown is otherwise known as an asset allocation .
more asset allocation sentences
|asset allocation decision||1) Investors should understand these risks and become comfortable with that trade-off before making any major asset allocation decisions .|
2) Key asset allocation decisions are made at macroeconomic level to determine the overall portfolio position and to maintain balance on a sectoral and regional basis.
more asset allocation decision sentences
|asset allocation fund||1) You can also use dynamic asset allocation funds as part of a low-risk portfolio.|
2) asset allocation funds : These funds invest in all asset classes (stocks, bonds, money market, etc.).
more asset allocation fund sentences
|bandwidth allocation||1) In addition, both service providers offer the same bandwidth allocation .|
2) This changed as bandwidth allocations were accorded at the Helsinki Declaration.
more bandwidth allocation sentences
|budget allocation||1) What political strategies and tactics are used to influence budget allocations ?|
2) Performance measurement can help public officials to make budget allocations .
more budget allocation sentences
|budgetary allocation||1) The proposed budgetary allocation would help revitalise the public health sector.|
2) Census data affects state electoral clout; it also affects budgetary allocations .
more budgetary allocation sentences
|capital allocation decision||1) We believe this optionality around capital allocation decisions will prove valuable during uncertain times ahead.|
2) More information is readily available, better analysis can be made and better capital allocation decisions can be made.
more capital allocation decision sentences
|control allocation||1) The system should provide facilities to control the allocation of resources to users.|
2) Second, it controls the allocation of readers and resources across multiple applications.
more control allocation sentences
|cost allocation||1) Another cost allocation base commonly used is modified total direct costs.|
2) These costs are exempted from the cost allocation requirement.
more cost allocation sentences
|determine allocation||1) determine an allocation appropriate for you and stick with it.|
2) In addition, seniority can be a factor in determining patronage allocations .
more determine allocation sentences
|dynamic allocation||1) dynamic memory allocation is performed using pointers.|
2) Another reason to avoid dynamic memory allocation is memory fragmentation.
more dynamic allocation sentences
|dynamic asset allocation||1) You can also use dynamic asset allocation funds as part of a low-risk portfolio.|
2) The quarterly dynamic asset allocation is published electronically, and emailed to subscribers in early March, June, September, and December.
more dynamic asset allocation sentences
|efficient allocation||1) This results in the efficient allocation of resources.|
2) This may aid the region in determining equitable and efficient water allocations .
more efficient allocation sentences
|ensure allocation||1) We designed a special data lock table to deal with lock and unlock to ensure reasonable allocation of resources.|
2) Your auditors have been instructed by the state to ensure the allocation of the rebate complies with state and federal requirements.
more ensure allocation sentences
|fair allocation||1) They also yield an approximately max-min fair allocation between flows.|
2) They don't believe there is a fair allocation of funding.
more fair allocation sentences
|file allocation table||1) Interpretation of file allocation table entries in exFAT file systems in the Info Pane.|
2) This could happen if open files have not yet been recorded in the file allocation table .
more file allocation table sentences
|fix allocation||1) Therefore the current fixed spectrum allocation is outdated.|
2) Each state would receive a federal allocation fixed in advance.
more fix allocation sentences
|frequency allocation||1) Amateur radio frequency allocation is done by national telecommunications authorities.|
2) The 27 MHz band frequency allocation and related information is shown here.
more frequency allocation sentences
|funding allocation||1) Formulas and criteria for funding allocations are still being developed.|
2) funding for this program comes from the state funding allocation .
more funding allocation sentences
|grant allocation||1) The fund had experienced a long power struggle between members of its board and activists on its grant allocation committee.|
2) Notice of Request for Initial Proposals for Projects to be Funded From the Pollution Prevention grant allocation (CFDA 66.708 - Pollution Prevention Grants).
2) He served from 1994 to 1995 as an openly gay member of a federal Social Services Block grant allocation panel for the Salt Lake County Human Services Advisory Council.
more grant allocation sentences
|housing allocation||1) We will eliminate racial discrimination in housing allocation and improve safety on estates.|
2) And that is in excess of fifty percent of the new housing allocation .
more housing allocation sentences
|improve allocation||1) Scott Craig, Merrill Lynch: improved capital allocation , stock split announced.|
2) This improved allocation of resources should raise real output in the economy as a whole.
more improve allocation sentences
|increase allocation||1) Fees increase annually, therefore budget allocations have to accommodate this.|
2) This larger above ground weight then led to an increased photosynthate allocation .
more increase allocation sentences
|inefficient allocation||1) This may lead to socially inefficient allocations .|
2) Unfortunately this leads to an inefficient economic allocation .
more inefficient allocation sentences
|land allocation||1) Er turning now to er land allocation with particular reference to Selby.|
2) On a regional level, corruption has been discovered in connection with land allocation .
more land allocation sentences
|letter of allocation||1) But investors will need letters of allocation to deal.|
2) Stockbrokers, particularly those offering a cut-price service, will generally only deal with proof of ownership, such as letters of allocation .
more letter of allocation sentences
|make allocation||1) Some local education authorities assess children at the end of primary school in order to make allocations to secondary schools.|
2) Final regulations under Section 2642 (g) regarding extensions of time to make allocations of the generation-skipping transfer tax exemption.
more make allocation sentences
|manage allocation||1) Find resources, manage resource allocation for projects.|
2) Support manager can also use this application to manage resource allocation .
more manage allocation sentences
|memory allocation||1) Dynamic memory allocation is performed using pointers.|
2) A package implementing smart memory allocation with orphaned buffer detection.
more memory allocation sentences
|optimal allocation||1) The mathematical expression for optimal rate allocation is as follows.|
2) Many experts believe the optimal allocation to international stocks ranges from 30 to 50 percent.
more optimal allocation sentences
|portfolio allocation||1) This lowers volatility and keeps portfolio allocations in line with risk preferences.|
2) Here's a guide for how to approach portfolio allocation in retirement.
more portfolio allocation sentences
|propose allocation||1) The substantially lower allocation proposed from below on roads was surprising.|
2) The proposed budgetary allocation would help revitalise the public health sector.
more propose allocation sentences
|random allocation||1) Students are assigned to the various wards through a system of random allocation .|
2) The t treatments are applied within each block by random allocation to the experimental units.
more random allocation sentences
|receive allocation||1) Districts receive a state allocation per student.|
2) Higher resolution fields will merely receive a denser allocation .
more receive allocation sentences
|recommend allocation||1) Only after these fundamental questions are answered can a proper portfolio allocation be recommended .|
2) Indirection and dynamic allocation are usually recommended against when trying to optimise code ( where possible).
more recommend allocation sentences
|reduce allocation||1) They are reducing allocations to risk assets, at least in relative terms.|
2) It also reports worries about reduced allocations for primary-school training places at postgraduate level.
more reduce allocation sentences
|regard allocation||1) Lord Taylor regarded spectator allocation irrelevant to the disaster.|
2) Two further results regarding the allocation of home production time are immediate.
more regard allocation sentences
|register allocation||1) It must be run before register allocation takes place.|
2) Clint Pierce had some problems with IMCC's register allocation .
more register allocation sentences
|resource allocation||1) The final perspective upon resource allocation is by age group.|
2) In economic terms, resource allocation is optimal.
more resource allocation sentences
|share allocation||1) Emiratis, meanwhile, enjoy unlimited share allocation as long as the percentage of shares is maintained at 51% and above.|
2) The Guardian distribution also has the advantage over the Abbey National share allocation in that it is tax-free and net of all osts.
more share allocation sentences
|spectrum allocation||1) Therefore the current fixed spectrum allocation is outdated.|
2) The importance of spectrum allocation and management was also recognized.
more spectrum allocation sentences
|storage allocation||1) Similarly, a range of storage allocations is possible.|
2) You can get information about dynamic storage allocation by calling the mstats function.
more storage allocation sentences
|tactical asset allocation||1) This does not mean tactical asset allocation based on market timing.|
2) We do not practice tactical asset allocation and market timing.
more tactical asset allocation sentences
|time allocation||1) Do you connect strategy and time allocation ?|
2) time allocation is the next consideration.
more time allocation sentences
|total allocation||1) total allocation at this time was 166 locomotives.|
2) The total allocation of allowances turned out to exceed actual emissions.
more total allocation sentences
Expressions with the word allocation
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com