|1) Many sections of society experienced austerity rather than affluence .
2) The 1990s also saw another influx of affluence .
more affluence sentences
|1) Part of the reason for this party affiliation is their greater affluence .
2) By this means Rolandine and her husband were raised to great affluence .
more great affluence sentences
|1) As industry in surrounding towns grew , St. Johns' affluence declined.
2) With growing affluence in China, demand for sea cucumbers and other luxury seafood has surged in recent decades.
more grow affluence sentences
|1) With increasing affluence , their political significance grew especially in Syria.
2) Other studies give particular attention to resource depletion and increased world affluence .
more increase affluence sentences
|1) The Relph family were close and lived in relative affluence .
2) Given its relative affluence , many private language academies are located in Bundang.
more relative affluence sentences
|1) His rising affluence and position in society was meteoric and considerable.
2) rising affluence has allowed us to isolate senescence.
more rise affluence sentences
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com