|0) The affirmation and pleasure perverse sex may bring.
0) The sexual instinct offers much opportunity for affirmation .
1) Testimony means statements taken under oath or affirmation .
2) The third affirmation is to maintain physical cleanliness.
more affirmation sentences
|affirmation of faith
|0) The requirement for baptism is affirmation of faith in Jesus Christ.
1) Action - the most powerful response to our affirmation of faith .
2) Then, she surrendered and made this very powerful affirmation of faith .
more affirmation of faith sentences
|1) Just another affirmation that 2009 is THE year to overcome fear!
1) Positive atheism is the explicit affirmation that gods do not exist.
2) This note will be my affirmation that corporate culture is the key.
2) A unique thing about biblical faith is the central affirmation that God speaks.
more affirmation that sentences
|1) I was doing daily affirmations and flowed away from those.
2) The affirmations reflect the pool's consistent overall expected losses.
more affirmations sentences
|1) There is little affirmation , little uplifting.
2) But the man's reply was affirmation .
more be affirmation sentences
|1) Those who do not want to swear the religious oath may give an affirmation .
2) given the legal system's affirmation of its position, the SP began to forcibly remove some of the settlers.
more give affirmation sentences
|1) He raised his eyebrow and nodded his head in affirmation .
2) He smiles, and holds up his hand in affirmation .
more in affirmation sentences
|1) Then, she surrendered and made this very powerful affirmation of faith.
2) Its working group on Interreligious Dialogue and Cooperation made three important affirmations .
more make affirmation sentences
|nod in affirmation
|1) As no changes were suggested, I asked if the group approved of these questions; heads nodded in affirmation .
2) Oh yes,' he nodded in affirmation , taking the stunned look on Father Poole's face for disbelief.
more nod in affirmation sentences
|1) Testimony means statements taken under oath or affirmation .
2) Witnesses will give oral evidence on oath or affirmation .
more oath affirmation sentences
|1) This is what is known as positive affirmation .
2) positive affirmations work to build self confidence.
more positive affirmation sentences
|1) We greet you also in these words as our solemn affirmation for the need to dialogue for peace.
2) Schedule 2 contains the texts of the oaths or solemn affirmations to be sworn by political office-holders and judges.
more solemn affirmation sentences
|0) This is a strong affirmation of Christ's deity.
1) The sura begins with a strong affirmation of the revelation.
2) The pope's response was the strongest affirmation to date of papal sovereignty.
more strong affirmation sentences
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com