Baltic in a sentence
1) The Baltic has slowly become less salty since.
2) Baltic discontent was the product of several causes.
3) New national states formed around the Baltic.
4) The three Baltic states are refusing to pay anything.
Baltic example sentences5) The Baltic fleet declared against the coup.
6) Simon sailed the boat around various Baltic ports carrying general cargo.
7) The Baltic tournament victory was 50 in euros.
8) Did those Baltic SS divisions commit war crimes?
9) The Dutch Baltic trade declined therefore "relatively".
10) This specimen was obtained from the Baltic bays.
11) This concerns the immediate and wider Baltic region.
12) Russia should revoke independence of Baltic states for security measures.
13) Baltic Russians live mainly in the cities.
14) Currently governments of Baltic states cooperate in multiple ways.
example sentences with Baltic15) It became a center for Baltic studies.
16) Oklahoma fell silent, the Baltic froze.
17) The Reformation greatly changed the Baltic region.
18) The Baltic missions ended on 21 August 1944.
19) The human chain was called the Baltic Way.
20) The Baltic republics entered NATO in 2004.
21) No one is questioning Baltic's physical talent.
22) The Baltic Sea is encircled by nine countries.
23) The Baltic Sea was declared sovereign Danish.
24) Furthermore the price for Baltic amber has considerably increased.
25) Baltic states have also requested military assistance from NATO.
26) Events in the Baltic states are one sign.
27) Price competition is developing as other Baltic producers also increase production.
How to use Baltic in a sentence28) Estonia also includes several hundred small islands in the Baltic.
29) The Baltic republics were not the only ones moving toward independence.
30) There are ethnic minorities in all the Baltic republics.
31) British ambassadors are now operating in all three Baltic capitals.
32) Our relations with the Baltic states are good.
33) Ministers from the three Baltic states attended as observers.
34) Property markets and construction have suffered in both Baltic states.
35) Modern Baltic languages have also retained the old dual number.
36) She sailed briefly to the Baltic in 1811.
37) The citizens of the Baltic states must apply for visas.
38) The languages of Baltic nations belong to two distinct language families.
39) It is the most important road connection between the Baltic states.
40) German merchants also began trading extensively on the Baltic.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Baltic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Baltic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Baltic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Baltic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Baltic.
20 examples of simple sentences of Baltic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Baltic
Compound Sentences with Baltic
Complex Sentences with Baltic
Compound-Complex Sentences with Baltic