Baltic States in a sentence
1) The three Baltic States are refusing to pay anything.
2) Russia should revoke independence of Baltic States for security measures.
3) Currently governments of Baltic States cooperate in multiple ways.
4) Baltic States have also requested military assistance from NATO.
Baltic States example sentences5) Events in the Baltic States are one sign.
6) Our relations with the Baltic States are good.
7) Ministers from the three Baltic States attended as observers.
8) Property markets and construction have suffered in both Baltic states.
9) The citizens of the Baltic States must apply for visas.
10) It is the most important road connection between the Baltic states.
11) One is that the Baltic States are difficult to defend.
12) Inflation rate meanwhile fell sharply in all three Baltic States.
13) In September, the Baltic States were granted independence.
14) Baltic States are safe because they are with NATO.
example sentences with Baltic15) The northernmost and the smallest of the three Baltic states.
16) Will NATO membership serve as sufficient protection for the Baltic states?
17) Foreign direct investment into the Baltic States increased sharply by 2005.
18) The situation appeared to be stable for the Baltic states.
19) The Germans in the Baltic States returned home voluntarily in 1940.
20) Russia's relations with the Baltic States also remain tense.
21) The Red Army occupied the two remaining Baltic States shortly thereafter.
22) Most are from Eastern Europe and Baltic states.
23) Diplomatic legations continued to represent the Baltic States throughout the period.
24) The property bubble crisis in the Baltic States remained persistent throughout 2006.
25) A not dissimilar sequence of events occurred in the Baltic States.
26) How have the Baltic States dealt with the recent economic crisis ?
27) Stalin then also attacked Poland and the Baltic states.
How to use Baltic in a sentence28) Target audience: historians and history teachers of the Baltic States.
29) The question refers to the Baltic states, not Albania.
30) The Soviet Union recognizes the independence of the Baltic states.
31) Among the Baltic states, Lithuania has the most homogeneous population.
32) The Baltic States are members of the Nordic Investment Bank.
33) Consequently, the Baltic States signed peace treaties with Soviet Russia.
34) The sign of property bubble in Baltic States were prevalent by 2005.
35) The biggest impact is on the unemployment rate in the Baltic states.
36) The amount was later compensated by Sweden to Baltic States in 1992.
37) The Baltic States never joined and Georgia joined later and then withdrew.
38) Jurvetson is the son of immigrants from the Baltic states.
39) In 1941 Baltic States tournament was organized in Kaunas Sports Hall.
40) The Baltic States refused to sign.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Baltic States
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Baltic States with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Baltic States
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Baltic States in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Baltic States.
20 examples of simple sentences of Baltic States. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Baltic States
Compound Sentences with Baltic States
Complex Sentences with Baltic States
Compound-Complex Sentences with Baltic States