visual aid in a sentence
1) Planning ahead is important when using visual aids .
2) This has been termed the most versatile visual aid .
3) See the following diagram for visual aid .
visual aid example sentences4) And test visual aids prior to your briefing.
5) Visual aids can enhance your oral formats.
6) Visual aids are used to emphasize these concepts.
7) A poster is a very simple and easy visual aid .
8) Visual aids are discouraged in the chamber.
9) Guide the reviewers with graphics as visual aids .
10) Audio and visual aids may "not" be used.
11) Visual aids are permitted, but not mandatory.
12) Use at least one visual aid with each main point.
13) He would always teach with a visual aid .
14) Here, our club logo was a useful visual aid .
15) Use role plays, demonstrations, visual aids , whatever.
example sentences with visual aid16) We proceed here by speech, not by visual aids .
17) In general, all visual aids were used for a purpose.
18) Simple visual aids for the teaching of principles and concepts.
19) What combination of study findings and visual aids could be used?
20) Visual aids corresponding to the text appear on the right.
21) Extensive use is made of actual samples and other visual aids .
22) Preparing visual aids ......................................................................................... 57 4-5.
23) Icons are much more than just beautiful art or visual aids .
24) Today's training uses electronic visual aids to supply the immediate feedback.
25) The course was presented using both English and Polish visual aids simultaneously.
26) I realized that CCD camera could be a useful visual aid .
27) SHOW: to present a visual aid 2.
28) I do not think that we need visual aids .
How to use visual aid in a sentence29) Signs and Symbols: Using colourful visual aids and volunteers.
30) Visual aid is also given to students to understand the subject perfectly.
31) Poorly produced visual aids are worse than no aids at all.
32) Use audio equipment or visual aids .
33) Time-charts and time-lines should become important visual aids .
34) Proper choice of visual aids will reinforce the effectiveness of the activity.
35) The common practice of using visual aids during the report was presenting paper posters.
36) Visual aids also simplify information, rendering things easier to understand and grasp.
37) Titles of visual aids , such as slides, are often equally useless.
38) Key points should be emphasized and demonstrations and visual aids used as appropriate.
39) The purpose of the visual aid is to "enhance" the presentation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of visual aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of visual aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with visual aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word visual aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with visual aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of visual aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of visual aid
Compound Sentences with visual aid
Complex Sentences with visual aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with visual aid