promise aid in a sentence
1) They promise financial aid and got nothing.
2) In 1973 other Arab capitals promised aid .
3) France promised aid , but it came late and was insufficient.
promise aid example sentences4) Military aid was promised by Obama in June.
5) He promised material aid to get it ready for the fair.
6) In return he promised military aid .
7) President Lyndon Johnson quickly flew to the city to promise federal aid .
8) China desperately needed the economic and military aid promised by the Soviets.
9) Chancellor Kohl has promised generous aid to support reforms in East Germany.
10) The European Commission promised aid to the value of $2,400,000.
11) aid was promised from Edward's advocates at the court of France.
12) Despite the King's inclination, he had promised aid to the besieged city.
13) In all, the EC has promised aid worth $7 billion to the region.
14) The military aid promised by President Obama in June has not arrived at all .
15) Everyone will be promised aid .
example sentences with promise aid16) Following the tour, Harper promised additional aid would be forthcoming from the federal government.
17) The Government defended its inaction with hopes of foreign military aid promised by Napoleon III.
18) The result was a formal treaty that promised French aid to Owain and the Welsh.
19) The aid promised at Lancaster and ZIMCORD was not forthcoming in sufficient amounts to extinguish land hunger.
20) A 1954 agreement between the two countries promised military aid from the US in exchange for resource extraction.
21) French Major Jean Villeneuve (Tchéky Karyo) helps train the militia and promises more French aid .
22) NATO ministers promised humanitarian aid , and drew up guidelines for recognising the independence of the former Soviet republics.
23) In return, Richard promised military aid , if it should be needed, against the new German emperor.
24) The same day he meets Dutch Foreign Minister Ben Bot who promises aid of €15 million a year.
25) The government had, on Sept. 15, promised aid of F50,000,000 to help farmers over a difficult period.
26) In mid-March the Asian Development Bank reported that over US$4 billion in aid promised by governments was behind schedule.
27) Bruno succeeded in obtaining a treaty of friendship from Binnya Dala, promising French military aid in return for trade concessions.
28) This prompted the implementation of the Truman Doctrine which promised monetary aid and military assistance to any country which would resist communism.
How to use promise aid in a sentence29) Mar 28 (BBC) Though government has not received aid as promised there is enough funds for reconstruction of houses, says Prime MInister Mahinda Rajapakse.
30) He knows that the messengers whom He sees fit to send are weak, erring men; but to all who give themselves wholly to His service He promises divine aid .
31) We thought after the governor declared it a disaster area and Bush promised federal aid , everyone would know, Oh, well.
32) In this secret ' Engagement ', the Scots promised military aid in return for the King's agreement to implement Presbyterianism in England on a three-year trial basis.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of promise aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of promise aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with promise aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word promise aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with promise aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of promise aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of promise aid
Compound Sentences with promise aid
Complex Sentences with promise aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with promise aid