food aid in a sentence
1) U.S. food aid is still having devastating effects.
2) Some food aid is already going in.
3) Russia received humanitarian food aid from abroad.
food aid example sentences4) This left the population without food aid during a famine.
5) Much of the food deficit was covered through food aid .
6) Food aid is certainly an important part of easing hunger.
7) This statement is clearly true in the context of food aid .
8) And result in dumping of surplus production by food aid .
9) He also requested and received food aid to avoid famine.
10) Pyongyang has often turned to the international community for food aid .
11) In 1996, the government accepted UN food aid .
12) The legislation should help food aid reach more people around the world.
13) Roosevelt sends emergency food aid to the Soviet Union.
14) This has resulted in allocations of food aid to the province.
15) Families in the camps are almost entirely dependent on international food aid .
example sentences with food aid16) So we haven't made any decisions on food aid .
17) Food aid can benefit people suffering from a shortage of food.
18) Food aid to the poor was preserved, as were housing subsidies.
19) How many billions of dollars have been sent there for food aid ?
20) Unrwa provides food aid for 750,000 people, half the population.
21) Objective: Provision of food aid and emergency relief to developing countries.
22) Proceeds from the food aid would be directed into funding reform.
23) Senegal and Gambia sent food aid to the Niger.
24) Imagine the impact on food aid .
25) aid officials and provisional government spokespersons appealed for urgent medical and food aid .
26) Italy also granted immediate food aid to Russia worth US$1,500 million.
27) Eight-five percent of the population depended on food aid distributed by international organizations.
28) Monetization of food aid is controversial.
How to use food aid in a sentence29) Unpredictable weather here has already left millions semi-destitute and dependent on food aid .
30) QUESTION: Is the purpose of U.S. food aid to ease human suffering abroad?
31) By liberation, 75 percent of Eritrea's people were dependent on food aid .
32) Much of that was from the Northeast in the form of food aid .
33) Demands for emergency food aid are an emergent challenge for community food initiatives across Scotland.
34) India coped with the resultant food shortage itself, without recourse to international food aid .
35) Come see how our partners raise food locally and offer sustainable alternatives to food aid .
36) Obama stopped the food aid .
37) UNRWA provides food aid , cash assistance and help with shelter repairs to these families.
38) UNICEF says about 850,000 children received emergency food aid and other medical treatment in 2012.
39) Theroux describes complications arising when we give food aid to those who genuinely are starving.
40) MJSF was actively involved in providing food aid in the different areas of the country.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of food aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of food aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with food aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word food aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with food aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of food aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of food aid
Compound Sentences with food aid
Complex Sentences with food aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with food aid