receive aid in a sentence
1) The vast majority of those students receive federal financial aid .
2) Where can someone receive free legal aid ?
3) Can retired military receive free legal aid in pa?
receive aid example sentences4) Approximately 65% of students receive financial aid .
5) About 74% of undergraduate students receive financial aid .
6) Russia received humanitarian food aid from abroad.
7) Chinese schools began receiving government aids while other schools were neglected .
8) Not everyone receives enough financial aid to attend college .
9) While receiving financial aid , students must maintain adequate academic standards.
10) Students are eligible to receive financial aid during their warning period.
11) He received medical aid in a nearby village.
12) Receiving aid from an accomplice outside prison walls.
13) Over 25% of enrolled students receive some financial aid .
14) It does not currently receive any grant aid towards running costs.
15) They did receive mutual aid from other departments .
example sentences with receive aid16) Can retire military receive free legal aid in NC?
17) We are fortunate to receive financial aid from her private schools.
18) He also requested and received food aid to avoid famine.
19) Pakistan receives economic aid from several sources as loans and grants.
20) In some cases corporations received outside aid in surveying the land.
21) She also received generous financial aid from the school.
22) Only then they will receive more government aid .
23) Students may not receive enough aid to cover all expenses.
24) How many students receive financial aid at Meadow View?
25) Ninety-seven percent of incoming students receive financial aid .
26) Israel and Egypt both received massive American military aid .
27) In 2013-14, she received financial aid .
28) We served 17 girls that summer; 88% received financial aid .
How to use receive aid in a sentence29) Almost 75 percent of CSUSB students receive financial aid .
30) Anna received no first aid , nor was an ambulance called.
31) What determines whether or not I will receive financial aid ?
32) Students who receive financial aid receive an average of $8,000.
33) Pakistan receives more British aid than any other country.
34) Owners of damaged vehicles and motorcycles will also receive financial aid .
35) Armed gangs tried to prevent wounded to receive any first aid .
36) The patient will also automatically receive an aid and attendance allowance.
37) The Korean court requested and received aid from China.
38) They also received cash aid of $ 762.
39) One-hundred percent of first-year students receive financial aid .
40) It negotiates the conditions for receiving aid .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive aid
Compound Sentences with receive aid
Complex Sentences with receive aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive aid