navigation aid in a sentence
1) This may be supplemented using radio navigation aids .
2) The light is still operational as a navigation aid .
3) In aviation, instrument pilots use radio navigation aids .
navigation aid example sentences4) They had to pilot with insufficient navigation aids and communication gear.
5) It was formerly used as a navigation aid for ships.
6) Remove trail signs, cairns, and all navigation aids .
7) Its terminal, runway and navigation aids were expanded and upgraded by 2009.
8) Usually painted white for improved offshore visibility, they serve as navigation aids .
9) In IFR conditions, we may require a radio or navigation aid .
10) Introduction of new navigation aids such as Oboe allowed for accurate bombing.
11) They still operate as navigation aids for the channel into Warrnambool harbour.
12) During the course of their campaign the RAF used more sophisticated navigation aids .
13) The former now maintains a navigation aid , while the latter does not.
14) The condition of ground visual navigation aids on 10 April 2010 were not effective.
15) Intended as practical navigation aids , they cost as little as £2.
example sentences with navigation aid16) In the 1910's an additional navigation aid of two large towers were built.
17) The techniques required for making full use of the radio and navigation aids available.
18) Tracks, trails, lines of least resistance, forest edges, navigation aids .
19) The navigation aid remained in continuous use until 22 March 1985 when it was decommissioned.
20) Hedges and trees provide navigation aids , while mature shrubs can be good roosts.
21) Unlike traditional ground-based navigation aids , WAAS will cover a more extensive service area.
22) Legacy en route navigation aids required land-based sites where power was available and maintenance crews had access.
23) Early submarines had few navigation aids , but modern subs have a variety of navigation systems.
24) Since World War II, radio navigation aids and fish finders have been widely used.
25) It should thus be the location of the most important navigation aid for the document.
26) This type is still used for large zinc-air cells for navigation aids and rail transportation.
27) The first navigation aid , GEE, was introduced to help pilots to find their targets.
28) Missing or Inadequate navigation aids - The absence of or ineffective presence of navigation aids .
How to use navigation aid in a sentence29) He awarded bonuses for carrying more passengers and purchasing multi-engined aircraft equipped with radios and navigation aids .
30) The 138th TFS completed the 2,700-mile flight to Eielson AFB without external navigation aids .
31) Consequently, it will be known which navigation aids will be used at any particular time.
32) Consider aerial survey to plot lines of least resistance, trails, navigation aids , and likely spots.
33) In United States waters, environmental regulations now require proper disposal of primary batteries removed from navigation aids .
34) Conventional obstacle evaluation areas for ground-based navigation aids are based on a predefined aircraft capability and navigation system.
35) They were fishing for trepang and appeared to have only a small compass as a navigation aid .
36) The use of electronic navigation aids is an increasing aspect of RYA courses and are covered wherever appropriate.
37) This obsolete status of the lighthouses was facilitated by enhanced satellite GPS and other electrical maritime navigation aids .
38) Most hypertext links are implicit, while most navigation aids are explicit (e.g., cross references).
39) One was external radio navigation aids , as exemplified by Gee and the later highly accurate Oboe systems.
40) Distance and track information are provided to the next active waypoint, not to a fixed navigation aid .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of navigation aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of navigation aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with navigation aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word navigation aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with navigation aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of navigation aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of navigation aid
Compound Sentences with navigation aid
Complex Sentences with navigation aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with navigation aid