navigational aid in a sentence
1) It was intended as an air navigational aid .
2) Covered and uncovered areas associated with processing of navigational aids .
3) This extensive gravity study assisted the Navy in developing navigational aids .
navigational aid example sentences4) The lighthouse is currently in use as a navigational aid .
5) It improves aircraft navigational aids to make approach-and-landing procedures safer.
6) Fish aggregating devices and navigational aids were located at various strategic points .
7) An altimeter can be a useful navigational aid .
8) AirNav - Henderson Field Airport : Airport facilities and navigational aids .
9) Very little Internet information is available on the navigational aids of the kingdom.
10) Only basic flight instruments and navigational aids , such as TACAN are installed.
11) Navigational aids like the Tybee Lighthouse were dismantled and burned.
12) Aeronautical communications and navigational aids were minimal and at some airports relatively primitive.
13) It was therefore reopened on October 2 after safety and navigational aids were checked.
14) Southern agents had removed the buoys and other navigational aids from the river.
15) Some recent research indicates whales may use such features as navigational aids throughout their migration.
example sentences with navigational aid16) All of these mission were flown under strict radio silence, with no navigational aids .
17) A timeline and essays on key individuals and research groups offer navigational aids through the records.
18) Hale envisioned that the satellite could be used by mariners as a navigational aid .
19) Modified funnels and navigational aids had also to be provided before they could enter service.
20) The country's navigational aids are generally mounted on skeletal towers like the one at right.
21) Research further indicates their electroreceptors may also serve as a navigational aid to mediate obstacle avoidance.
22) These were aircrew with the best available navigators carrying specially trained paratroops equipped with navigational aids .
23) Game designers have come up with a variety of navigational aids to solve this problem.
24) Aeronautical charts show the identifier of each navigational aid next to its location on the map.
25) Cairne Mountain was KAL 007's first assigned navigational aid out of Anchorage Airport.
26) These navigational aids included compass beacons, colored panels, Eureka radar sets, and colored smoke.
27) It is shallow, with numerous shoals and islands, creating a need for many navigational aids .
28) Aeronautical navigational aids , such as VORs and NDBs, constantly identify in Morse code.
How to use navigational aid in a sentence29) A: The steering light tower is a navigational aid used by ships entering the Welland Canal.
30) The Ports Authority Tonga is responsible for navigational aids at Tongatapu, and probably throughout the islands.
31) Northern Gateway's marine plans include navigational aids such as beacons, buoys and lights throughout the channel.
32) The lighthouse was constructed in 1875 and remains to this day an active US Coast Guard navigational aid .
33) After the upgrades to the navigational aids , all but two airports were ready for the Dash 8.
34) But for Arab compasses, navigational aids , instruments and charts, Columbus would never have discovered America.
35) User friendly and useful as an outdoor navigational aid - if you master its functions and keep it calibrated.
36) During this part of the approach, the aircraft's position was not controlled with any available navigational aids .
37) NDBs continue to be used as a common form of navigation in some countries with relatively few navigational aids .
38) Other navigational aids include collapsing code blocks and incremental search, in addition to normal text search and regex search.
39) Competitors weren't allowed to use any navigational aids except road maps, so flying was limited to daylight hours.
40) In addition , SharePoint provides navigational aids through the Browse menu and the breadcrumb navigation path found on every page.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of navigational aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of navigational aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with navigational aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word navigational aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with navigational aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of navigational aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of navigational aid
Compound Sentences with navigational aid
Complex Sentences with navigational aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with navigational aid