grant aid in a sentence
1) Thus all arms procured during this period straight under grant aid .
2) It does not currently receive any grant aid towards running costs.
3) Grant aid may be available to help restore them.
grant aid example sentences4) HCP raises funds from investors and grant aid .
5) The issues are revenue grant aid and the acquisition of new office accommodation.
6) MAFF still insist that agricultural production is a precondition of grant aid .
7) Three schemes next to and at Stockton Station will receive grant aid .
8) The company is hoping for grant aid from the Scottish Sports Council.
9) This legislation aims to provide increased grant aid to talented students from needy families.
10) Grant aid from the ECITB has been secured to cover the teaching blocks.
11) One student looking still had some time to go before his grant aid ended.
12) Two historic sites in Whitby are to get grant aid from Scarborough Council.
13) Yet Pathways is entirely self-financing, receiving no grant aid of any kind.
14) Meanwhile, 30 British expeditions have won BMC approval and grant aid this year.
15) The provision of £8.5 billion of grant aid hardly amounts to standing idly by.
example sentences with grant aid16) Even students who receive federal grant aid are finding it more difficult to pay for college.
17) Work eligible for grant aid includes environmental improvements, landscaping, additional facilities and bilingual signs.
18) There are also a number of issues surrounding the local additionality of EC grant aid .
19) In my opinion some sort of grant aid and student loan is not a reasonable solution.
20) Statutory agencies can encourage the establishment of local ethnically focused voluntary organizations by targeting specific grant aid .
21) Of this, Japan would provide $35,000,000 in loans and $26,000,000 in grant aid .
22) The DoH has boosted its grant aid to voluntary organisations dealing with mental illness by 10 per cent.
23) REJECTED a package, including £300,000 worth of grant aid , towards refurbishment of the trackbed.
24) The Japanese government in 1974 started feasibility study under grant aid to develop and built Television in Afghanistan.
25) During their stay, the squatters received grant aid from a Housing Association to improve their homes.
26) However a letter giving the details of grant aid for 1988 was not available for us until Easter.
27) This programme has nearly been completed and is unlikely to provide any significant levels of grant aid in 1993.
28) Application for grant aid .
How to use grant aid in a sentence29) Applications for grant aid are being made to various bodies, including The Development Board for Rural Wales.
30) The delay since February was as a result of a change in the way Harlow Council administered grant aid .
31) He said: 'The reason KimberlyClark chose Humberside is because they got a higher level of grant aid .
32) He is looking into the possibility of grant aid and members will be informed when firm progress has been made.
33) But the project could have been lost to overseas had it not been for grant aid from the Welsh Office.
34) There were 4 for elderly people with mental impairment (dementia projects effectively) English authorities were eligible for grant aid .
35) Two schemes received grant aid from Under Fives Initiative (Wales) which came to an end in March 1988.
36) The United States maintained grant aid to Israel at $3 billion annually and implemented a free trade agreement in 1985.
37) And nearly two thirds of undergraduates now receive some sort of grant aid and student loan borrowing is on the upswing.
38) Newcastle has seen a massive £1.4m in major project grant aid for the construction of a new North stand.
39) Reduce Pell grant overawards Explanation The Pell grant program provides grant aid to needy undergraduate students to help them afford college.
40) Because the premises are situated within the Cleveland Street Business Association Development Area, grant aid and incentive schemes are available.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of grant aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of grant aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with grant aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word grant aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with grant aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of grant aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of grant aid
Compound Sentences with grant aid
Complex Sentences with grant aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with grant aid