deliver aid in a sentence
1) Many nations here are supporting disaster recovery and delivering humanitarian aid .
2) The group had been delivering medical aid to Homs.
3) Snowmobiles were widely used to deliver aid and provide transportation.
deliver aid example sentences4) The organisation also has problems with delivering humanitarian aid in Sudan.
5) Delivering humanitarian aid in contexts where no political dialogue between conflicting parties exists.
6) The volunteers had delivered aid to the Bosnian town of Travnik.
7) They had refused to pay the toll as they were delivering humanitarian aid .
8) In 1994 he joined a charity delivering aid to Muslims in Bosnia.
9) In Biafra the response was aid delivered by civilians to the victims.
10) RFA Largs Bay has been delivering aid and supplies to remote areas of Gonaïves.
11) The helicopter was one of more than 500 who delivered aid to the Bam region.
12) Gülen criticized the Turkish-led Gaza flotilla for trying to deliver aid without Israel's consent.
13) The RAF who're delivering aid to Sarajevo know all too well of the risks.
14) This scheme would deliver food aid , and provide homeless people and deprived children with consumer goods.
15) However, without far-reaching changes in how aid is delivered , it won't achieve maximum benefits.
example sentences with deliver aid16) This trend results in part to an increase in the proportion of green aid being delivered bilaterally.
17) The amount and significance of the aid delivered by the convoy has been the subject of debate.
18) Barazi stayed as long as he could , caring for his elderly parents while delivering humanitarian aid .
19) But the commitment to stay and deliver humanitarian aid , from the WHO, is very strong.
20) In 2010, MERCY Malaysia worked in partnership with Merlin UK to deliver aid in Haiti.
21) Delivering emergency aid in the mountainous regions of what used to be Yugoslavia is a dangerous business.
22) Haitian peasants continued to reiterate that Lambi Fund delivered aid respectfully through the direct engagement of partner communities.
23) This would deliver financial aid to producers by helping them pay for major crop and operational expenses only.
24) Delivering aid multilaterally can lead to agency slack, which occurs when agency behavior departs from donor preferences.
25) Unauthorized efforts to deliver aid are provocative and, ultimately, unhelpful to the people of Gaza.
26) Firstly, they failed to deliver aid to the rebels or to get French aid to them.
27) Ochoa refused to permit the Red Cross to enter these areas to deliver humanitarian aid to the victims.
28) Varennikov visited Afghanistan in May 1989 to discuss ways and means to deliver the aid to the government.
How to use deliver aid in a sentence29) These costs later will be covered by the financial aid delivered if the student received and accepted financial aid.
30) Almost all legal aid is delivered through contracts between the LSC and solicitors' firms and other advice agencies.
31) The weapons were smuggled into Syria aboard a Libyan ship that landed in Turkey purportedly to deliver humanitarian aid .
32) Sheikh Nabil Awadi begins a long and difficult journey to deliver humanitarian aid to Burmese refugees in refugee camps .
33) UNICEF has only a third of the money it needs for the year in order to deliver vital aid .
34) Instituted in 2007, this program delivers medical aid to treat patients for an extended period should a hurricane hit.
35) UMCOR honors cultural differences by delivering aid to people without regard to race, religion, politics, or gender.
36) On 13 September it was reported Moscow sent a convoy of trucks delivering aid into Ukraine without Kiev's consent.
37) ShelterBox aid is delivered in pre-packaged kits - ... more " The stories coming out of the Philippines are unimaginable.
38) During the aftermath of the storm, troops were called in to deliver aid to the victims of the storm.
39) Imperialism will not even let Russia deliver humanitarian aid ! The people hurting are the working people of eastern Ukraine.
40) We have finally had our list through from the hospital in Bulgaria to which our van will be delivering aid .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of deliver aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of deliver aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with deliver aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word deliver aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with deliver aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of deliver aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of deliver aid
Compound Sentences with deliver aid
Complex Sentences with deliver aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with deliver aid