shoulder arms in a sentence
1) He will then shoulder arms and stand at ease.
2) The FO then orders the parade at attention and shoulder arms .
3) Despite the huge success of shoulder arms , they wanted more product.
shoulder arms example sentences4) An Ashwin carrom ball cannoned into off stump after Johnson shouldered arms .
5) A more precise impression remains of shoulder arms , seen around the same time.
6) Shoulder arms , though often funny enough, 15 doesn't have much depth either.
7) Less formal salutes include the "order arms salute" and the " shoulder arms salutes.
8) Rather than confront the parking officer, he shouldered arms and climbed into his car.
9) An early notable war film is Charlie Chaplin's " shoulder arms " made in 1918.
10) Neo-Nazis, the corrupt, anybody who can be coerced or can shoulder arms against Putin?
11) Johnson shoulders arms and the ball finds the gap quite inviting , marches in and smacks the stumps.
12) The FO then tells the Joint Escort to shoulder arms and the rest to stand at ease.
13) They never would be called upon to shoulder arms to sleep in a trench and to be shot.
14) If in the position of aim, they will recover their pieces, half-cock, and shoulder arms .
15) Chaplin's next release was war-based, placing the Tramp in the trenches for " shoulder arms ".
example sentences with shoulder arms16) Now he shoulders arms to a fine , rising inswinger from Southee that doesn't miss off stump by much.
17) After the release of " shoulder arms ", Chaplin requested more money from First National, which was refused.
18) In the neck, they may produce neck pain, headaches and pain in the face, shoulders arms and hands.
19) Broad sticks one right in the corridor , no more than four inches wide of off, and Williamson nonchalantly shoulders arms .
20) After this, the parade is told to shoulder arms by the FO, signalling the end of the Trooping proper itself.
21) A platoon out on patrol came marching back to its company perimeter in formation at right shoulder arms , to the cheers of the entire company.
22) England suffered further losses early on day 2, with Paul Collingwood shouldering arms to a straight delivery, and Stuart Broad failing as a batsman on his debut.
23) Picking the line of the ball early as the ball seemed like missing the off-stump, Tendulkar shouldered arms and the ball went and thudded onto his pads.
24) They would apply it with the help of two leaves of a mango tree over the forehead, neck, chest, shoulder arms and legs of the bride.
25) A tour is one hour spent marching in the barracks with a rifle at shoulder arms and is normally performed when a cadet would otherwise be permitted to leave campus.
26) Tom Moody's leg-stump was dislodged when he shouldered arms to a delivery that pitched at least two feet outside the off-stump.
27) The first of these re-releases was "The Chaplin Revue" (1959), which included new versions of "A Dog's Life", " shoulder arms ", and "The Pilgrim".
28) Mitchell Johnson 's wicket was even softer, the left-hander shouldering arms to an Ashwin delivery and being skittled for 3 to leave the Aussies at 7 for 136.
How to use shoulder arms in a sentence29) Second Test , day four Watson's opening partner Chris Rogers was bowled shouldering arms to Swann, anticipating the spin of a previous ball.
30) The delivery from Chandrasekar that bowled Gordon Greenidge was a huge googly and Greenidge shouldered arms because it was pitched so far outside the off stump !
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of shoulder arms
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of shoulder arms with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with shoulder arms
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word shoulder arms in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with shoulder arms.
20 examples of simple sentences of shoulder arms. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of shoulder arms
Compound Sentences with shoulder arms
Complex Sentences with shoulder arms
Compound-Complex Sentences with shoulder arms