cross arms in a sentence
1) They cross arms hiding the sticks from view.
2) Raise your crossed arms above your head.
3) But Fatima was laughing and loving herself with crossed arms .
cross arms example sentences4) Crossed arms tell about protective reaction, isolation, and self-defense.
5) In the half round areas on the cross arms are heads of prophets.
6) Three angels arise from one of the cross arms of the chi.
7) Crossed arms both reflect timidness and foster timidness.
8) She cradled herself in crossed arms .
9) Tightly crossed arms and legs often communicate defensiveness, closedness, and discomfort.
10) Literally " crossed arms ".
11) Claudia pulled her dress over her breasts, holding it in place with crossed arms .
12) Her chin rested on her knees, which her crossed arms pressed forcibly to her breast.
13) She scooted back, pulling out of their tight embrace, covering herself with crossed arms .
14) Winter, as always, is an old man; his crossed arms and legs denote an introverted mood.
15) Elaine was sitting hunched in a corner, rocking back and forth, her head buried in her crossed arms .
example sentences with cross arms16) Secure heavy-gauge wire along the length of the row on each side of the cross arms (Figure 1).
17) If you use the front hand on the mast you end up having to cross arms at the sheeting in stage.
18) Secret is to use 2 cross arms : have one cross arm on the rear leg, other on the front leg.
19) She clutched again and again at her stomach with her crossed arms , then rolled on to her side and lay moaning, her face contorted with pain.
20) Cross arms over the chest, left under right, hand under armpits, "like you used to pout when you were a child." Make an 0 with the mouth.
21) It was estimated that during the five years before World War I, the telephone company removed 2,626 poles and 4,600 cross arms , bearing 775 mi of copper wire.
22) For the T trellis , sturdy posts should be set in the row with 31⁄2-foot-long cross arms affixed at a height of 31⁄2 to 41⁄2 feet.
23) An overtly defensive posture, punctuated by obvious non-verbal signals -- crossed arms , rolling eyes, a furrowed brow, a frown -- just end up pouring gas on the fire.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cross arms
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cross arms with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cross arms
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cross arms in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cross arms.
20 examples of simple sentences of cross arms. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cross arms
Compound Sentences with cross arms
Complex Sentences with cross arms
Compound-Complex Sentences with cross arms