rocker arms in a sentence
1) The valvetrain uses roller rocker arms with hydraulic lifters.
2) Another disadvantage is the contact point between the cams and rocker arms .
3) The wings on the metathorax are transformed into the halteres or rocker arms .
rocker arms example sentences4) Valve actuation is via rocker arms and a hollow, belt-driven single overhead camshaft.
5) Low-friction, roller-bearing rocker arms are used to help reduce friction and improve engine efficiency.
6) The contact points on most Ducati rocker arms are hard-chromed to reduce this wear.
7) Hydraulic lash adjusters mounted on the rocker arms are used to provide zero valve lash.
8) The intake and exhaust rocker shafts contain primary and secondary intake and exhaust rocker arms , respectively.
9) It replaced the standard pullrods with rocker arms that activated vertical coil springs mounted behind the gearbox.
10) A common upgrade for a crossflow head engine is to use 351 Cleveland roller tip rocker arms .
11) Therefore, there are a total of twelve primary exhaust rocker arms and twelve secondary exhaust rocker arms.
12) Therefore, there are a total of twelve primary exhaust rocker arms and twelve secondary exhaust rocker arms .
13) The roller assemblies are not serviceable separately, but the rocker arms may be serviced as individual units.
14) Most 335 series engines used stamped rocker arms with cast fulcrums that made for a non-adjustable valve train.
15) The rocker arms operating the intake and exhaust valves have two modes: valve-lift mode or idle mode.
example sentences with rocker arms16) The new cylinder heads also featured stud-mounted rocker arms , a change from the shaft-mounted LA arms.
17) A copper tubing system was installed in an attempt to adequately lubricate the rocker arms of the engines inflight.
18) The heads had special close tolerance pushrod holes to guide the pushrods without rail rocker arms or stamped steel guide plates.
19) As a result of this design, there are only six primary intake rocker arms and six secondary intake rocker arms.
20) As a result of this design, there are only six primary intake rocker arms and six secondary intake rocker arms .
21) The engine now featured rolling-element bearings in the valve rocker arms , increasing compression ratios from the VQ II series engine.
22) At the Swindon Railway workshops, the expansion links have been renovated and the rocker arms just require machining for completion.
23) The 2.4-litre engine was the usual Riley pattern with a camshaft high on either side of the block, working the valves by short pushrods and rocker arms .
24) If the engine is taken apart or has had the head, rocker arms , or side cover removed in the tech barn, a valve lash check and possible adjustment are warranted.
25) Roller rocker arms , pivoting on stationary lash adjusters, activate the valves, which use three bead lock keepers to help rotation and retain the springs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rocker arms
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rocker arms with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rocker arms
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rocker arms in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rocker arms.
20 examples of simple sentences of rocker arms. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rocker arms
Compound Sentences with rocker arms
Complex Sentences with rocker arms
Compound-Complex Sentences with rocker arms