folded arms in a sentence
1) The socialist Kurdish camp is not sitting with folded arms , either.
2) Folded arms , he was glued to the bench.
3) There was nothing more from Ram, except head-shaking and folded arms .
folded arms example sentences4) She turned and laid down, resting her head in her folded arms .
5) When the man had gone he rested his folded arms on the table.
6) And plunk went the head of now gorgeous curls into his folded arms .
7) They may also prepare incomprehensible reports, or slouch with folded arms during meetings.
8) She leaned against the steering-wheel, resting her forehead on her folded arms .
9) As the manifesting energies subside she finally pulls away, clutching herself tightly with folded arms .
10) The folded arms , summarily sketched by the Cycladic artist, simply run into each other.
11) Archaeologists excavating the ancient town discovered clay sculptures of plump women with phallic heads and folded arms .
12) He rarely raises his voice or gets emotional, instead quietly observing on the sideline with folded arms .
13) The butt-ends of these objects were shaped to represent folded arms and human heads, often with beaked noses.
14) Donta smith immediately began the annotations for Bayamón, but Larry Ayuso did not remain with folded arms .
15) He began to cry in earnest, abandoning himself to a storm of weeping, sobbing against his folded arms .
example sentences with folded arms16) The Echo made sure that some of them had the Echo approved stance of grim facial expressions and folded arms .
17) The gruffly folded arms , the anvil jaw, the storm-cloud brow - I was certain I'd seen them somewhere before.
18) A blizzard two nights past had sculpted immense, heavy outcroppings of snow that leaned like thick, folded arms over the edges of the cliff summits.
19) That's all." She paused, standing with folded arms and regarding Suegar with rancor, as if his injury was a personal affront.
20) My singing was done; for there stood Dr. Sandford, as still as I had been, with folded arms near the door.
21) He told Ruth to call him at five to three and gratefully laid his head on his folded arms on the desk, not even bothering to darken the room.
22) On that first, introductory day, the classroom was filled with pensive faces, folded arms and heads that were shaking, hooded and downcast.
23) He sits with folded arms behind the fire of hell, and says with malignant looks and frightful grin: "Ah, how wise these madmen are to play my game!
24) Then she noticed a vast woman with a swarthy dead-pan face and black hair drawn back into a bun, who was standing near the O'Briens with grimly folded arms .
25) He had drained all the childlike wonder from his grown-up movies, but the grown-ups were still sitting with folded arms and stony faces, unimpressed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of folded arms
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of folded arms with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with folded arms
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word folded arms in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with folded arms.
20 examples of simple sentences of folded arms. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of folded arms
Compound Sentences with folded arms
Complex Sentences with folded arms
Compound-Complex Sentences with folded arms