arms end in a sentence
1) Its massive arms end in wicked claws and serpents, emitting a grotesque odor of decaying meat.
2) In this form, its right and left arms end transform into duplicates of the Input Magnum and Stinger Blade respectively.
3) A Pit Drone's arms end in long, scythe-like claws, which it can use to make vicious attacks.
arms end example sentences4) Its upper set of arms ended in claws which could tear armour open; and its carapace was as tough as armour.
5) A commonly produced version consists of a weighted base, arms ending in alligator clips, and optionally a magnifying glass, held together by flexible joints.
6) This, for example: your arms ending in stumps rather than hands, or your having hooks instead of hands, or your having prosthetic hands.
7) Its unusually long arms end in disproportionately huge hands and fingers, and it wears metallic wristbands, which look similar to bands worn by the Vortigaunts.
8) Majority & change of arms end of terrestrial radio broadcast
9) " One is described as having "no hands; her arms ended in enormous claws, like the claws of a great crab.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arms end
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arms end with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arms end
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arms end in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arms end.
20 examples of simple sentences of arms end. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arms end
Compound Sentences with arms end
Complex Sentences with arms end
Compound-Complex Sentences with arms end