refuse aid in a sentence
1) To refuse legal aid was a serious step.
2) Iran has refused earthquake aid from Israel.
3) The Pullman workers refused this aid .
refuse aid example sentences4) She responded to this outrage with her customary fortitude, refusing medical aid .
5) Too often the governments that are most genuinely concerned are the ones refused Western aid .
6) But aid was refused him by Shighnan Chief and Kurghan Tappa.
7) The Germans have been quietly content to see America lose business opportunities by refusing aid .
8) Kieft refused aid despite the company's previous guarantees to the tribes to provide it.
9) A US-funded airlift of ammunition and rice ended when Congress refused additional aid for Cambodia.
10) In desperation Segesta sent an embassy to Carthage, but the Carthaginians refused any aid .
11) In 2002, Zambia refused emergency food aid from developed countries, fearing that the food was unsafe.
12) Where aid is refused under the Civil Law Legal aid Scheme there is no right of appeal.
13) Israeli newspapers commented that the situation must not be all that bad if Palestinians refused the aid .
14) Although badly injured himself, Staff Sergeant Holness refused medical aid until his fellow Soldiers had been evacuated.
15) Foreign aid was refused .
example sentences with refuse aid16) Foreign aid was refused .
17) In either case, Shahumyan was under direct orders from Moscow to refuse aid offered by the British.
18) When he was picked up for evacuation he refused aid until the rest of the wounded had been evacuated.
19) He refused all first aid except for a few aspirin, a bandage and a glass of schnapps.
20) Initially, substantial aid was refused and Leo returned to Rome in March 1053 with only 700 Swabian infantry.
21) Cozens was refused medical aid on the orders of the captain, and took ten days to die in agony.
22) Despite his painful wounds he refused medical aid and persevered in the forefront of the attack on the enemy redoubt.
23) This does not apply, of course, if aid is initially refused , but later granted on a new application.
24) But, with true Scottish grit and old world gratitude, many of the settlers refused all aid after the first year.
25) The xenophobic Edwards initially refuses any aid , until Rick Hunter proposes leaving the SDF-3 himself to join them on their quest.
26) However, debates over a country's right to refuse GM food aid during a famine are bringing this issue to the forefront of biotechnology concerns.
27) His request was refused, and attempts to persuade the English courts to order the alteration failed when he was refused legal aid .
28) Waiver of guidelines is a matter for the Commission, and such issues may have to be dealt with by way of appeal, if aid is initially refused .
How to use refuse aid in a sentence29) If your client is initially refused aid , but this decision is later reversed on reconsideration or appeal, aid is granted as if from the date of the original decision.
30) Segesta next requested Carthage to intervene, but the Carthaginians refused aid , and finally Segesta in desperation turned to Athens for help.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of refuse aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of refuse aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with refuse aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word refuse aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with refuse aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of refuse aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of refuse aid
Compound Sentences with refuse aid
Complex Sentences with refuse aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with refuse aid