make argument in a sentence
1) Other scholars studying advocacy have made similar arguments .
2) Final arguments were made against the union shop.
3) But highly regarded scientists have made similar arguments .
make argument example sentences
make argument example sentences4) I've probably replicated arguments made elsewhere.
5) No reasonable person could make such arguments .
6) It is vital that that argument is made .
7) Olivia has done well making a tricky argument .
8) Advocates of legalization make free speech arguments .
9) The truth is that both courts make reasonable arguments .
10) They did not make those arguments before slavery existed.
11) Steve made valid arguments in this post .
12) Closing arguments were made on January 23.
13) This theory makes two arguments . 1.
14) I 've made this same argument many times.
15) Parfit makes a similar argument against average utilitarian standards.
example sentences with make argument16) And who is making the arguments , anyway?
17) This argument is made on Constitutional grounds only.
18) It is easy to make that argument .
19) The village was granted five minutes to make a rebuttal argument .
20) Two features help make this book's arguments convincing.
21) I make the same argument about hardware.
22) Show me where they make logical arguments .
23) You have repeatedly made arguments for a fascist society .
24) Not making a rational argument , just whining.
25) That is what makes the argument an actual argument !
26) Both arguments are well made , but relatively brief.
27) Arkansas passed a ballot initiative that made the same argument .
28) Here, both of the trial prosecutors made highly improper arguments .
How to use make argument in a sentence29) I am going to make that argument several times tonight.
30) Challenges to Carr's argument were made frequently.
31) Closing arguments were made on November 4, 2005.
32) After the argument is made , __FORMULA__ is deduced.
33) O 'Keefe is making a classic straw man argument .
34) The company fought the land expropriation, making several legal arguments .
35) Cuccinelli made this argument on "donor intent" grounds.
36) arguments were later made that the boys were underpaid.
37) And I am not alone in making this argument .
38) I made the exact same arguments when I first came here.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of make argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of make argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with make argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word make argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with make argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of make argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of make argument
Compound Sentences with make argument
Complex Sentences with make argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with make argument