argue the merits of in a sentence
1) Some of them argued the merits of various French cars.
2) Industry developers argue the merits of AC and DC transmission systems.
3) I 'm not interested in arguing the merits of the case with you.
argue the merits of example sentences4) It is not a period of time to argue the merits of the case.
5) I 'm not going to argue the merits of a platform over a bare API.
6) We do not even need to argue the merits of a system of promotion and relegation.
7) Some of the latter professed their faith in one Arab chieftain, while the others argued the merits of his opponent.
8) I mean, here you have, you know, a Republican congressman, a conservative columnist arguing the merits of this.
9) This is very different from having to argue the merits of each case in terms of the content of what is being expressed.
10) I am not here to argue the merits of the ouster suit, and I am not a stakeholder in that suit in any way, other than being a taxpayer in Anderson County.
11) To even have to argue the merits of a free and open discussion (regardless of how offensive some writers, readers comments may be) seems rather redundant.
12) While ballistics mavens may argue the merits of their particular pet cartridges, few would argue that there is a better pistol cartridge than the .45 ACP.
13) the Tour de France is now broadcast daily into most European countries and you can find 6-year-old children in London who will argue the merits of Fignon versus Lemond.
14) I have been a reader of WIRED magazine since their first year. (calm down now; its just an example. let's argue the merits of Wired's newsworthiness elsewhere).
15) However, as they stand arguing the merits of such a decision it begins to rain, the storm escalating quickly into a flash flood.
example sentences with argue the merits of16) First you argue the merits of the film and review the ethicality of a movie that's "based on a true story" and does not only include the hard facts.
17) She is then transported outside of creation to Yahweh, who then sets Lilith and her against each other to argue the merits of preserving or destroying all creation.
18) Indeed Millar is widely considered to be the best cyclist to have ever come out of the UK (although many would also argue the merits of the Englishman Tom Simpson).
19) Shortly thereafter, Corgan met D'arcy Wretzky after a show by the Dan Reed Network where they argued the merits of the band.
20) Jon Stewart did a good send-up of conservative Fox host Megyn Kelly, when she came back after having a kid and argued the merits of maternity leave.
21) Absolutely - I 'm not arguing the merits of the article, I was just relaying the "news" it presented, to OP.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue the merits of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue the merits of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue the merits of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue the merits of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue the merits of.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue the merits of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue the merits of
Compound Sentences with argue the merits of
Complex Sentences with argue the merits of
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue the merits of