critic argue in a sentence
1) Some critics argue that excessive parking requirements exacerbate car dependency.
2) Critics argued that such chases put pedestrians at risk.
3) Some critics argue that any such point is arbitrary.
critic argue example sentences4) Critics argue that too few Europeans benefit.
5) Many critics argue Sartre's philosophy is contradictory.
6) Critics argue raising employment costs deters hiring.
7) Critics argue that the story merely makes the brand fake.
8) Critics argue in favor of other theories.
9) Critics argue that this means the plant workforce is weakly represented.
10) Critics argue that Conrad's attitude towards imperialism was ambivalent.
11) Some critics argue randomized trials take too long and are too expensive.
12) But critics argued the prediction underplayed the likely impact.
13) Some critics argued that the song could cause crime and violence.
14) Critics argued it was a competitive advantage over other contract conferences.
15) Critics argue that building the extension does not make economic sense.
example sentences with critic argue16) Some critics argue that blood quantum laws helped create racism among tribal members.
17) Critics argued that strategy games are not conducive to massively multiplayer gameplay.
18) Critics argue that re-spelling such words could hide those links.
19) But there, the critic argued , the similarities ended.
20) Critics argue that the film presents damaging stereotypes of American Indians.
21) Critics argued it violated constitutional provisions against using public money to support religion .
22) Critics argue that this does not seem to be very realistic.
23) Critics argue that such a high minimum wage could damage the economy.
24) Critics argue there is hard evidence of its existence and destructive effects.
25) Negative economic consequences: critics argue that neo-liberal policies produce inequality.
26) Its critics argue that Kill La Kill is misogynist.
27) Critics argued for alternative funding mechanisms.
28) Critics argued for the removal of General Motors' senior management.
How to use critic argue in a sentence29) The critic argued the quartet was uneven , issuing plenty of specific criticisms.
30) Critics argue that the Electoral College is archaic and inherently undemocratic.
31) Critics argue that this makes the UN Charter largely unenforceable.
32) Some critics argue that this removes the falsifiability of the premise.
33) Critics argue this is not as accurate or convenient as meter testing.
34) Some critics argue that there have been exceptions to the democratic peace.
35) Some critics argue that the band lost their direction at this point.
36) Other business critics argue that the RMA is destructive of property rights.
37) These conditions regularly go unmet , stop-and-frisk critics argue .
38) Critics argue that banks are simply maximizing profits at the expense of consumers.
39) Some critics argue that the testing psychologist must also project onto the patterns.
40) Most critics argued that Blainey's views were moderate and not racist.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of critic argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of critic argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with critic argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word critic argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with critic argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of critic argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of critic argue
Compound Sentences with critic argue
Complex Sentences with critic argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with critic argue