author argue in a sentence
1) The author argues that they are inseparable.
2) The authors argue that society holds largely negative views of youth.
3) Despite obtaining similar results, the authors argued about their interpretation.
4) The authors argue that German authorities made a number of mistakes.
author argue example sentences5) Some authors argue that this is a type of gender inflection.
6) Yet the author argues this is not so.
7) Some authors argue they are equivalent.
8) The authors argued that this international component of original sin has serious consequences.
9) The latter authors argued that these early studies were marred by methodological deficiencies.
10) The authors argue these films ignored the era's social and political events.
11) The authors argued that the effect emerges most clearly from studies within families.
12) Trust will become the new currency of business, the authors argue.
13) The authors argue that it would be futile to simply increase internship slots.
14) The author argued that Quebec was never more anti-semitic than English Canada.
example sentences with author15) However, several authors argue that there is no anatomical basis for this.
16) The authors argue inequality creates psychosocial stress and status anxiety that lead to social ills.
17) Such projections, the author argues, lead to interesting conclusions for strategic planning.
18) The author argues that the big three deserve to fail for lack of innovation.
19) The study's authors argue that benchmarking is "'a false paradox....
20) The authors argue that these too can be used to lead the faithful astray.
21) On page 63 the author argues that concentric and isometric contractions produce substantially less soreness.
22) Both monuments, the author argues, are unique in the history of memorial projects.
23) Other authors argue that there is a lack of evidence about Shakespeare's religious beliefs.
24) The authors argue that monitoring, properly understood, is a crucial feature of communicative interaction.
25) But the author argues they are only rational because it is costly to be wrong.
26) Theories of multiple authors argue Smith collaborated with others to produce the Book of Mormon.
27) However, some authors argue that PHEVs will soon become standard in the automobile industry.
How to use author in a sentence28) The authors argue that measurement of grantees' results is a crucial element of effective grantmaking.
29) As the author argues, this in itself can be a trigger for perceptional misunderstanding.
30) In their report the authors argue that the evidence strongly suggests that work can aide recovery.
31) The authors argued that the prior studies had been confounded by not separating Hispanics from Whites.
32) However, many authors argued that Young, as author of the plan, was responsible.
33) Several authors argued that the doing gender framework did not allow for agency, intent or consciousness.
34) Some authors argue that changing the way the prefrontal cortex works is possible and offer a solution.
35) The author argues that this polyphonic, dialogic relationship with authorship polemicizes authorial responsibility and individuality.
36) The authors argue that given the weak economy, Mitt Romney should have won the 2012 election.
37) Several occultist authors argue that women specifically are there to turns into a kind of sacred prostitute.
38) Several authors argue that this is antisemitism of a new type, which they call new antisemitism.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of author argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of author argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with author argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word author argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with author argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of author argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of author argue
Compound Sentences with author argue
Complex Sentences with author argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with author argue