attorney argue in a sentence
1) Her attorney argued that the evidence was obtained illegally.
2) Defense attorneys argued that Petric was influenced by video game addiction.
3) His death was an act of self-defense , her attorneys argued .
attorney argue example sentences4) The District attorney argued that the POST guidelines are optional.
5) Government attorneys argued Presser was well enough for the trial to resume.
6) Male and female attorneys argue well based on facts with respect to issues.
7) But a speedy judiciary can be a clumsy one, foreclosure defense attorneys argue .
8) McGee's attorney argued that McGee was set up by a politically motivated business owner.
9) The district attorney argued that Chapman committed the murder as an easy route to fame.
10) Michael Demczur, the Crown attorney argued for a four-year sentence for Williams.
11) Couey's attorneys argued that he suffered lifelong mental abuse and had an IQ below 70.
12) These attorneys argued that laws protecting animals from abuse should not be greater than laws protecting children.
13) Guandique 's attorneys argued in a motion that was unsealed on Tuesday: "My.
14) Ms. Lee again asked for a status adjustment, but the government attorney argued against the adjustment.
15) Defense attorneys argued in both trials that Woodham was legally insane at the time of the slayings.
example sentences with attorney argue16) Because such possession is now legal, Russell's conviction should be thrown out, her attorneys argued .
17) The team's attorneys argued that the strip club's existence would adversely affect families that visit the stadium.
18) West's attorneys argued that the music video amounted to satire and therefore was covered under the First Amendment.
19) McNamee's attorneys argued that McNamee was compelled to cooperate by federal officials and thus his statements were protected.
20) Plaintiffs attorneys argued that understaffing and lack of training represented a strategy on Emeritus ' part to cut costs.
21) His attorneys argue that the scenes being shot at the time of Jones's death were part of pre-production.
22) Drake's defense attorneys argued this meant that the defendant brought home the material accidentally, not "willfully".
23) Habay's attorneys argued that the entire matter was a political prosecution pushed by vindictive former employees and political opponents.
24) Smith used the resulting laughter as reason to object to "two attorneys arguing a case in the court simultaneously.
25) In addition, a number of witnesses testified on behalf of the litigants, and student attorneys argued the cases.
26) Defense attorneys argued that a note from one juror read by the judge called into question the verdicts just announced .
27) Anti-torture groups packed the courtroom to show there support for the attorneys arguing the case and their clients at Guantanamo .
28) Deck's attorneys argued that since the jury considered arbitrary evidence, Deck's right to reliable sentencing had been violated.
How to use attorney argue in a sentence
How to use attorney argue in a sentence29) During Wehrenbergs trial, his attorney argued the confiscated material was inadmissible due to the fact that police seized it illegally.
30) Defense attorneys argued Lillard's previous employment with the prosecutor's office and associations with employees created an appearance of impropriety.
31) Once jurors came back with their decision , attorneys argued other points for the judge to consider at a later date.
32) The state's attorney argued that the facts indicated a well thought out plan to kidnap and perhaps to injure Shipman.
33) His attorney argued the parole violation charges should be dropped because so much time had passed, and they were subsequently dismissed.
34) Posting that message was "a flagrant violation of the Circuit Court's instruction against twittering," the defense attorneys argued .
35) Dr. Sabir's attorneys argue that the law, originally passed in 1996 following the Oklahoma City bombing, is unconstitutionally vague.
36) Odinga 's attorneys argued that the mistakes necessitated that the March 4 vote be nullified and that a runoff election be held.
37) Most of the first day of the hearing was in closed court , with attorneys arguing over what evidence would be allowed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attorney argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attorney argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attorney argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attorney argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attorney argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of attorney argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attorney argue
Compound Sentences with attorney argue
Complex Sentences with attorney argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with attorney argue