counsel argue in a sentence
1) In particular , defense counsel argued to the jury that .
2) His defense counsel argued that advertising may expose his family to the dangers.
3) Counsel argued that Caldwell governed.
counsel argue example sentences4) Neither man gave evidence but their counsels argued neither had believed they were breaking the law.
5) Richey's counsel argued that the death of Cynthia Collins was instead a tragic accident.
6) The people 's counsel argued that BGE could manage with half as much of an increase.
7) His defense counsel argued that the witness was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder and had misidentified the accused.
8) Counsel argued , however, that defendant did not do anything to make her think that he was Victor.
9) And I do not think that it means, as counsel argued , the individuals who inhabit these islands.
10) Born in England but raised, educated, and employed as a banker in France, MacDonald's counsel argued he was not really English anymore.
11) Deck's counsel argued that this meant that the jury was influenced by arbitrary details in deciding Deck's sentence, not just the presented facts.
12) Defense counsel argued that marriage has traditionally been between a man and a woman because it provided a stable unit for procreation and child rearing.
13) The Lord Mayhew's counsel argued , "The purpose of a writ of summons is to bring a peer to parliament for the first time.
14) The trial judge rejected that submission and, on appeal, counsel argued that he had not specifically dealt with the issue of breach of the Code.
15) The general counsel argued that the Pueblo's "passive type of activity hardly qualifies ... as an 'action,' a term that denotes violence in the employment of weapons.
example sentences with counsel argue16) The Japanese defense counsel argued that the claim was vague and uncorroborated and it was dismissed by the tribunal president, Sir William Webb, for lack of evidence.
17) During pre-trial hearings at the Old Bailey, Mr Greenway's counsel argued that he should be tried by his fellow MPs and not a court of law.
18) Although Guiteau's counsel argued the insanity defense, due to his odd character, the jury found him guilty on January 5, 1882, and he was sentenced to death.
19) At Oxford Crown Court his counsel argued that he did not intend to harm Miss Lamplugh and had planned to commit suicide by crashing her car.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of counsel argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of counsel argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with counsel argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word counsel argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with counsel argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of counsel argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of counsel argue
Compound Sentences with counsel argue
Complex Sentences with counsel argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with counsel argue