arguments in a sentence
1) Neither physical nor philosophical arguments were given.
2) We had those arguments ten years ago.
3) There are many arguments against each model individually.
arguments example sentences4) Such arguments are generally called "loophole theories.
5) In evaluating such arguments several problems arise.
6) The court has yet to schedule oral arguments .
7) Its extra arguments are not yet implemented.
8) Your arguments on every level are invalid.
9) Are old arguments concerning emotion and meaning valid anymore?
10) Arguments using norms and culture generally discount politics.
11) These arguments are designed to turn environmentalists against immigrants.
12) There were two arguments against implementing revocation.
13) Many papers lack logically cohesive arguments or are contradictory.
14) You are persuasive and usually win arguments .
15) For forty years arguments reigned among the historians.
example sentences with arguments16) His arguments against religious beliefs and miracles are invalid.
17) Britain had four arguments to justify doing nothing.
18) There are arguments in both directions where regulation is concerned.
19) I offer the following three alternative arguments .
20) The same thing is true in everyday arguments .
21) And that voters credit such bankrupt arguments .
22) These arguments suggest the courts are wrong.
23) At present no optional arguments are used.
24) Arguments developed easily and fist fights were narrowly averted.
25) An effective strategy also incorporates secular arguments .
26) You are missing every point addressing your arguments .
27) The usual arguments are being made on both sides.
28) Nor were these arguments without practical effect.
How to use arguments in a sentence29) It places reflection before belief and arguments before convictions.
30) This latter point avoids arguments regarding which yacht was faster!
31) Many emerging arguments against comprehensive campaigns are legal in nature.
32) Many excellent arguments never refer to specific cases.
33) Similarly outrageous jury arguments are increasingly common in civil litigation.
34) Real arguments are often embedded within a very long discussion.
35) Conservative arguments are often arbitrary in nature.
36) Direct appeals using logical arguments and evidence.
37) Building logical arguments are part of everyday life.
38) This caused many arguments between mother and son.
39) Other scholars studying advocacy have made similar arguments .
40) Two related arguments were raised against the document seizure.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arguments
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arguments with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arguments
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arguments in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arguments.
20 examples of simple sentences of arguments. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arguments
Compound Sentences with arguments
Complex Sentences with arguments
Compound-Complex Sentences with arguments