argue unsuccessfully in a sentence
1) He argued unsuccessfully in the provincial convention for a prohibition against Catholics holding office.
2) Hewett reacted angrily, and argued unsuccessfully against the decision with the Somerset committee.
3) He argued unsuccessfully that the city should secede from the Union as a separate entity.
argue unsuccessfully example sentences4) Tensions developed between the mainstream around Pablo and a minority that argued unsuccessfully against open work.
5) North American argued unsuccessfully it was not responsible for the fatal error in spacecraft atmosphere design.
6) His attempt to introduce legislation supportive of bimetallism was blocked and he argued unsuccessfully against the Dingley Tariff.
7) Necker, Mounier, Lally-Tollendal and others argued unsuccessfully for a senate, with members appointed by the crown on the nomination of the people.
8) They were also exactly the type of ships for which the college had argued unsuccessfully to add to the U.S. Navy before switching to battlecruisers.
9) On the AEC from 1949 to 1954, Smyth argued unsuccessfully against a crash course to develop the hydrogen bomb and in favor of international control of nuclear weapons.
10) His defence at Kingston Magistrates Court, opposing the charge in his absence, argued unsuccessfully that the police speed gun was faulty.
11) Plaintiffs in the case, individual gun owners as well as a number of pro-gun organizations, argued unsuccessfully that the Act violates the Second Amendment.
12) (The defence later argued unsuccessfully at trial that these were present due to contamination or lack of care of evidence).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue unsuccessfully
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue unsuccessfully with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue unsuccessfully
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue unsuccessfully in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue unsuccessfully.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue unsuccessfully. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue unsuccessfully
Compound Sentences with argue unsuccessfully
Complex Sentences with argue unsuccessfully
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue unsuccessfully