gradual assimilation in a sentence
1) In these centuries a process of gradual assimilation took place among the native population.
2) gradual assimilation into American culture has presented both challenges and opportunities for the Utes.
3) Even the gradual assimilation of his disappointment would leave scars and blights, like a landscape after fire.
4) The tensions faded with the gradual assimilation of the city's small Chinese population and repeal of exclusion laws.
gradual assimilation example sentences5) With the gradual assimilation of the rules relating to fideicommissa and legacies, the fideicommissum purum lost its original purpose.
6) During the course of the 20th century, the general statutory approach has moved towards the gradual assimilation of conditional sales and hire purchase.
7) The loss of independence began a period of gradual, centuries-long assimilation of much of the native elite into Polish and Hungarian culture.
8) Confrontations with African-American drug networks will continue for some time until a gradual assimilation is made by the second generation of Jamaican youth.
9) It is probable that there were many variations in different times and places, and that the influence of the Hieronymian Martyrology brought about many gradual assimilations to Rome.
10) Events taking place in Hispania (Islamic rule, the adoptionist heresy, the gradual assimilation of the Mozarabic people...) were, for Beatus, signals of the imminent apocalyptic aeon.
11) The arrival of the Hittites in Anatolia in prehistoric times was one of a superstrate imposing itself on a native culture, either by means of conquest or by gradual assimilation.
12) The takeover was partially due to the lack of military coordination of the Balts but the gradual assimilation of the Balts into Slavic culture was peaceful in nature.
13) The dissent also rejected the suggestion by the majority that the tribe's gradual assimilation weakened its claim:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gradual assimilation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gradual assimilation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gradual assimilation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gradual assimilation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gradual assimilation.
20 examples of simple sentences of gradual assimilation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gradual assimilation
Compound Sentences with gradual assimilation
Complex Sentences with gradual assimilation
Compound-Complex Sentences with gradual assimilation