force assimilation in a sentence
1) These ranged from outright massacres to restrictive exclusionary laws and forced assimilation.
2) Official policy has vacillated between forced assimilation and enforced isolation in carefully controlled settlements.
3) Benang in about forced assimilation and finding how one can return to their own culture.
4) Additionally, Aboriginal communities lost their culture and values through forced assimilation and lost their rights in society.
force assimilation example sentences5) The practice of forced assimilation, now criticized as cultural genocide, was considered progressive in its time.
6) This is achieved through forced assimilation, a process which takes individuals and technology, enhancing and controlling them.
7) In 1735 in the southeastern province of Guizhou, the Miao rose up against the government's forced assimilation.
8) Many Iowa expressed concern about their children's forced assimilation in white schools, and were distrusting of the government.
9) The Dawes Severalty Act of 1887 required allotment of communal lands on reservations to individual households to force assimilation of tribes.
10) The Japanese government adopted a policy of forced assimilation, appointing mainland Japanese to political posts and suppressing native culture and language.
11) The language became almost entirely extinct during the Narragansetts' centuries of living within the larger English-majority society, through forced assimilation.
12) Ryukyuan languages were heavily suppressed through a policy of forced assimilation throughout the former Ryukyu Kingdom after it was annexed in 1879.
13) The forced assimilation of hundreds of thousands of Armenians was indicative of the power, control and purpose of the Ottoman state.
14) The Indians were referred to as the "hostiles" because they opposed the American government and its attempts to force assimilation.
example sentences with assimilation15) The Supreme Court and Congress were given unlimited authority with which to force assimilation and acculturation of Native Americans into American society.
16) It may technically qualify as genocide (noting that genocide does not equate to mass murder, but to a deliberate attempt to eliminate a culture or people, which would include forced assimilation).
17) Without this, the social structure of the Hungarian community in Romania will be distorted, and resistance to forced assimilation will be impossible.
18) Tyler brought the long, bloody Second Seminole War to an end in 1842, and expressed interest in the forced cultural assimilation of the Native Americans.
19) Zhivkov also faced further charges of sponsoring terrorism, establishing labour camps, and inciting ethnic hatred through the forced assimilation of Bulgaria's ethnic Turk minority.
20) Through the early nineteenth century, Russian Jews experienced periods of forced assimilation and relative acceptance from the Russian government and Russian society.
21) Insecurity and fear of an unknown future and instability can result in displacement, exclusion, and forced assimilation into the dominant group.
22) Under an 1899 law, the Government pursued a policy of forced assimilation, imposing mandatory Japanese-language education and denying the Ainu their right to continue traditional practices.
23) In hearing the mother's desperate cry for help from the spirits of her departed warrior brothers, we can sense the tragic family divisions caused by forced assimilation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of force assimilation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of force assimilation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with force assimilation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word force assimilation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with force assimilation.
20 examples of simple sentences of force assimilation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of force assimilation
Compound Sentences with force assimilation
Complex Sentences with force assimilation
Compound-Complex Sentences with force assimilation