promote assimilation in a sentence
1) Their practices tend to promote assimilation rather than transformation.
2) Japanese-sponsored shorts, newsreels, and feature films heavily promoted cultural assimilation to colonized Korean audiences.
3) Male "Lulackers" typically promoted assimilation in public but sought to maintain patriarchal structures in private.
4) SD rejects the policy of multiculturalism, but accepts a multiethnic society where cultural assimilation is promoted .
promote assimilation example sentences5) The AIM promoted assimilation and the abolition of the Office of Indian Affairs (which was promoting assimilation).
6) The AIM promoted assimilation and the abolition of the Office of Indian Affairs (which was promoting assimilation).
7) Inter-marriage promoted inter-ethnic assimilation.
8) In a melting pot society, in which a harmonious and homogenous culture is promoted, assimilation is the endorsed acculturation strategy.
9) For the physically visible groups other than blacks, miscegenation promotes assimilation, despite barriers of prejudice and discrimination during two or more generations of racial mixing.
10) Highly skilled Asian immigrants tend to settle in suburbs upon their arrival to the United States, further promoting the assimilation of their children into white middle class society.
11) Many veterans from the Great Plains Wars participated in Wild West Shows, during a time when the Office of Indian Affairs was intent on promoting Native assimilation.
12) To promote further Swedish assimilation, the University of Lund was inaugurated in 1666; the inhabitants of Scania were not allowed to enroll in Copenhagen University until the 19th century.
13) These two groups, according to Shvidkovsky, helped Moscow rulers in forging the doctrine of Third Rome, which in turn promoted assimilation of contemporary Greek and Italian culture.
14) Indian boarding schools, the cotton industry, and U.S. Federal Indian policy worked hand-in-glove to promote assimilation of these tribe members into the American mainstream.
example sentences with assimilation15) However, his successor, George Grey, promoted rapid cultural assimilation and reduction of the land ownership, influence and rights of the Māori.
16) The Joint Command develops the overall training plan for joint Warsaw Pact exercises and for the national armies to promote the assimilation of Soviet equipment and tactics.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of promote assimilation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of promote assimilation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with promote assimilation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word promote assimilation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with promote assimilation.
20 examples of simple sentences of promote assimilation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of promote assimilation
Compound Sentences with promote assimilation
Complex Sentences with promote assimilation
Compound-Complex Sentences with promote assimilation