complete assimilation in a sentence
1) The individual is then taken away for complete assimilation by drones.
2) Sociologist Henry Pratt Fairchild believed that innate racial characteristics would make complete assimilation almost impossible.
3) This coarticulation can lead to articulatory gestures that seem very much like deletions or complete assimilations.
4) But the almost complete assimilation of Jews into all levels of Western society actually betrays Judaism's elitist reality.
complete assimilation example sentences5) complete assimilation of Afro-Cuban rhythms and improvisations on a harmonic ostinato was still a few years away for the beboppers in 1947.
6) The practice had in any case important consequences, among them the prevention of the complete assimilation of "kami" practices into Buddhism.
7) According to Thomas King, around half of status Indians are currently marrying non-status people, meaning this legislation accomplishes complete legal assimilation in a matter of a few generations.
8) There are examples of complete assimilation into German culture, as it happened with the pagan Slavs in the diocese of Bamberg in the 11th century.
9) In an extreme case such as Algeria, there might even be an almost complete formal assimilation of administration and government to the metropolitan structure.
10) complete assimilation to Greek occurred in the 4th century, after Lycia had come under Alexander the Great and his fellow Macedonians.
11) While their solutions ranged from complete assimilation to a modern brand of orthodoxy, these writers collectively illustrate the creativity of a community in the face of unprecedented upheaval.
12) Furthermore, many of these students" have not the degree of human sensibility needed for the complete assimilation of a poem...
13) complete nasal assimilation also occurs across word boundaries: "pahn lingan" is said [paːlliŋan ("will be beautiful").
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of complete assimilation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of complete assimilation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with complete assimilation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word complete assimilation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with complete assimilation.
20 examples of simple sentences of complete assimilation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of complete assimilation
Compound Sentences with complete assimilation
Complex Sentences with complete assimilation
Compound-Complex Sentences with complete assimilation