full assimilation in a sentence
1) full assimilation of them into the old upper class would seem unlikely.
2) Thailand has the largest overseas Chinese community and is also the most successful case of full assimilation.
3) Care for these bacterial colonies is important as to regulate the full assimilation of ammonia and nitrite.
4) full assimilation occurs when new members of a society become indistinguishable from members of the other group.
full assimilation example sentences5) He clarifies that while groups like the Goths were multi-ethnic, full assimilation was not the rule.
6) This culture means – the full assimilation of immigrants, but particularly in the first generation is difficult.
7) Oftentimes, Islamic conversion was the first major step in the journey towards full assimilation into Islamic culture.
8) The future lay with full assimilation of all peoples into one and the emergence of an international culture.
9) For visibly non-caucasoid minorities other than blacks in the United States, this entire route to full assimilation is slow but possible.
10) It is acted out socially by Hispanic Americans in their use of light skin as a point of reference to assure full assimilation into the mainstream of society.
11) The full palatal assimilation is an obligatory feature in the standard Hungarian: its omission is stigmatized and it is considered as a hypercorrection of an undereducated person.
12) The roots of the skin bleaching phenomenon stem from African Americans internalizing dominant cultural ideas, without the possibility of full assimilation into American society.
13) Other qualities that may be typical of many diasporas are thoughts of return, relationships with other communities in the diaspora, and lack of full assimilation into the host country.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of full assimilation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of full assimilation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with full assimilation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word full assimilation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with full assimilation.
20 examples of simple sentences of full assimilation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of full assimilation
Compound Sentences with full assimilation
Complex Sentences with full assimilation
Compound-Complex Sentences with full assimilation