assimilation policy in a sentence
1) CEO has been involved in promoting assimilation policies since its founding.
2) The Turkic Khaganate had special policy against Chinese assimilation policy .
3) The implementation of assimilation policy was more difficult than either man had anticipated.
4) The potlatch was also seen as a key target in assimilation policies and agendas.
assimilation policy example sentences5) The forced assimilation policies tried to forcibly strip native people of their identities and their livelihoods.
6) This move and the assimilation policy of the new government administration resulted in much discontent and friction.
7) The promised annuities were rarely fulfilled however, which engendered tribal animosity toward the reservations and assimilation policies .
8) The report argues that China's assimilation policies have contracted employment opportunities and stalled overall economic development for Uyghurs.
9) It came under attack during the Japanese rule from 1910 to 1945, when Japan enforced a cultural assimilation policy .
10) The Suharto's New Order adopted a forced assimilation policy ; which indicated that Chinese cultural elements were unacceptable.
11) Johanna Suurpää, Finland's Minority Ombudsman, has stated that the government does not practice a deliberate assimilation policy .
12) Conditioning the state subventions the then Hungarian authorities made an attempt to implement the assimilation policy with respect to the school.
13) The assimilation policy targeted first the Bulgarian speaking Muslim population, the Pomaks, continuing the practice of the pre-Communist regime.
14) Christian churches in Australia sought to convert Aborigines, and were often used by government to carry out welfare and assimilation policies .
example sentences with assimilation15) Speakers called for immediate action to reverse Mr Zhivkov's national and religious assimilation policies towards the ethnic Turks and Bulgarian Muslims.
16) The Office of Indian Affairs, on the other hand, worried about the effect of the shows on its assimilation policies .
17) As part if the Governmemt of Canada's assimilation policy many Inuit children, along with First Nations, were sent to residential schools.
18) The rural Polish population was however seen as important for the economy, and an easy target for assimilation policies (Lithuanization).
19) The political ideas during the time of assimilation policy are known by many Indians as the progressive era, but more commonly known as the assimilation era.
20) In Iran, like in Turkey, the government followed an assimilation policy, starting the gradual absorption of the Caucasian refugees into the population.
21) Between 1899 to 1910, political unrest in the northern Phôngsali Province occurred as local hill tribe chiefs challenged French rule and assimilation policies being carried out in the highlands.
22) Kicking Bear's interest in schooling for the Kiowa children was paramount in bringing education to his tribe but in the context of the assimilation policy, not all Kiowa welcomed white education.
23) The colonial high society of Antananarivo showcased Rabearivelo's work as evidence of the success of the French assimilation policy and the beneficial effects of colonialism in Africa.
24) In 1928, as the assimilation policy began to ramp up, the first Hangul Day (November 4) was established to commemorate the Korean Alphabet and celebrated.
25) During the Ming dynasty the Chinese emperor expedited its cultural assimilation policy in southwestern China, spreading the policy of Gai Tu Gui Liu (Chinese: 改土归流).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assimilation policy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assimilation policy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assimilation policy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assimilation policy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assimilation policy.
20 examples of simple sentences of assimilation policy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assimilation policy
Compound Sentences with assimilation policy
Complex Sentences with assimilation policy
Compound-Complex Sentences with assimilation policy