cultural assimilation in a sentence
1) cultural assimilation can happen either spontaneously or forcibly.
2) They also criticized the cultural assimilation of young Indians.
3) The Mongols realized the importance of cultural assimilation and local government.
4) It strongly advocated Flemish independence and the cultural assimilation of migrants.
cultural assimilation example sentences5) Harjo led those Creek who opposed cultural assimilation and allotment.
6) Liberal Jews sought more cultural assimilation and spoke German and Polish.
7) These politicians often focused on the debate over cultural assimilation and integration.
8) During this period, Japan undertook a systematic campaign of cultural assimilation.
9) Migration and military expeditions led to the cultural assimilation of the south.
10) Some nation-states pursued violent policies of cultural assimilation and even ethnic cleansing.
11) This interview parodies the cultural assimilation of indigenous peoples due to Western influence.
12) He created an original way of cultural assimilation for Jews via mixed marriage.
13) The new king insisting on ethnic nationalism and cultural, implemented policy of cultural assimilation.
14) It was seen by some French Canadians as supporting a policy of cultural assimilation.
example sentences with assimilation15) Habbani Jews in Israel and America today experience an acute threat of cultural assimilation.
16) The Lithuanian-speaking community in East Prussia declined due to organic Germanization and cultural assimilation.
17) The spread of these practices was part of a trend towards cultural assimilation to Japanese norms.
18) As a result of this, women began to lead the way in cultural assimilation.
19) Emperor Huangti encouraged the cultural assimilation of the tribes during his reign between 146 and 168.
20) Japanese-sponsored shorts, newsreels, and feature films heavily promoted cultural assimilation to colonized Korean audiences.
21) cultural assimilation has contributed to the gradual and steady decline of the language in the US.
22) The Crimean Karaites' emancipation in the Russian Empire caused cultural assimilation followed by secularization.
23) Thus, the Mexican "Mestizaje" has come to represent a policy of cultural assimilation.
24) The cultural assimilation of second generation Asians is diverse, coinciding with the theory of segmented assimilation.
25) SD rejects the policy of multiculturalism, but accepts a multiethnic society where cultural assimilation is promoted.
26) They were part of the project of cultural assimilation of Manchuria into Japan, or Japanisation.
27) They understood this as part of their cultural assimilation, not as an expression of devout belief.
How to use assimilation in a sentence28) Others argue that cultural assimilation is important to the maintenance of national unity, and should be promoted.
29) This move to the mainstream culture includes cultural assimilation", writes literary researcher and critic Mati Shmuelof.
30) The aim was not simply modernization, as it was in Han Chinese territories, but cultural assimilation.
31) However, cultural assimilation of Veddas with other local populations has been going on for a long time.
32) This and other factors contributed to the cultural assimilation of Poles and also to significant emigration to Poland.
33) One of the main accusations of cultural assimilation comes from the state's historic suppression of the Kurdish language.
34) cultural assimilation in Guangxi and Guizhou happened during the late Western Han and occurred later than in Guangdong.
35) This is due to the number of generations that have lived in Indonesia and their exposure to cultural assimilation.
36) Historically this movement was nomadic, often causing significant conflict with the indigenous population and their displacement or cultural assimilation.
37) Coming from various background from the Malay world, nonetheless they are tied together by a similar Malay cultural assimilation.
38) They break the signifying chains which have so often bound the project of emancipation to a strategy of cultural assimilation.
39) cultural assimilation of the tribes through the teaching of Chinese ethics was supported under the reign of Qin Shi Huang.
40) Nowadays, the Romanian minority in Chernivtsi is still decreasing as a result of cultural assimilation and emigration to Romania.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cultural assimilation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cultural assimilation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cultural assimilation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cultural assimilation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cultural assimilation.
20 examples of simple sentences of cultural assimilation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cultural assimilation
Compound Sentences with cultural assimilation
Complex Sentences with cultural assimilation
Compound-Complex Sentences with cultural assimilation